My family loves going outdoors, and doing rock climbing, and this implies a lot of hiking and sometimes camping for a couple of days. A must-have for those activities is a flashlight, consider adding one to your hiking packing list, and I wanted to gift one to my husband, but it’s kinda hard to get the right one. I started researching a lot and I stumbled upon Wuben website, they have a lot of different models, but once I saw it I knew which one will I get for him. That’s why I’m writing this post, a Wuben C3 flashlight review.
If you decide to get a Wuben C3 Flashlight, you have 20% OFF discount code: C3travel20
Are looking for high-quality and inexpensive lighting tools? it is easy to become overwhelmed by the number of brands that exist. That said, there are a wide variety of flashlight types and designs. They differ in bulb type and material used for their body. But for an outdoor family like mine, I knew exactly what I was looking for, a powerful, bright, and rechargeable flashlight that can be easily carried in your pockets or backpacks. This Wuben C3 review is a brief overview of the salient points that makes me and my husband fall in love with this flashlight, to the point that he doesn’t go anywhere at all without it.
And in case you’re wondering if flashlights are allowed on planes, I have a full blog post about it, make sure you read it.
Wuben C3 Flashlight Review
The Wuben C3 rechargeable flashlight is more than what we wanted. One of the biggest draws of this flashlight is the fact that it’s super powerful and bright, it has 1200 lumens that reach up to 170 meters. Which can be really useful for camping (it can get really dark in the woods). Also, It’s waterproof and has different types of flashes, the materials are amazing to the touch too.
A lumen is a unit of measure for brightness. The higher the lumens, the brighter you’ll see the area and the further your light will reach. That‘s how flashlights are measured.
Wuben C3 Specs
When it comes to specs and benefits, the Wuben C3 flashlight is above the most outdoor torch of its size. It’s incredibly small and lightweight but powerful, making it perfect for activities like mountaineering, camping, night cycling, and even self-defense (yeah, it’s that bright). That’s why my husband has fallen in love with it and carries it with him every day for daily use. Below, I’m going to highlight some specs that are remarkable.
- Waterproof. The materials are super-premium, it’s built with alumina and can be underwater for 2 meters for 1 hour.
- Small and lightweight. Wuben C3 has a compact size of just 121.5mm*25.4mm and only weighs 123g, you can easily put it in your pocket or bag to carry it around.
- Many types of flashes can be used in different situations. It has a high, mid, low, eco, and even SOS that can be useful in complicated situations.
- Bright and more bright. It delivers a maximum of 1200 lumens that travels 179 meters in a straight line, making it a good option for those looking for big support in the dark.
- Powerful battery and fast charging. This flashlight has a 18650 li-ion battery, on top of a type-c USB connector and high drain capability, for a fast recharge time.
On top of that, the flashlight is incredibly easy to use.
The combination of all those specs makes the Wuben C3 flashlight the best option for our travels and outdoor adventures, my kids love it a lot too, and I’m thinking of buying one for them too. It was an amazing gift and an even greater addition to our travel packing list. The flashlight is really bright, strong, and small, it’s even smaller than my smartphone, also the material feels really durable, and the battery has a long life, making it great not only for outdoor activities but also for everyday use.