London is a place that everyone should visit at least once in their lives. I was lucky, when I was 19 years old my parents sent me to study in London for a Semester and I have been back there at least five times since. In this article you will learn about the Top 10 London Attractions that You Can’t Miss. It includes a short and fun video.
This city is filled with gorgeous old buildings, shops of the best brands in the world, centennial traditions mixed with a modern way of life great food and centuries of history to learn from.
Sure, all of the UK is amazing and offers lots of other great attractions, but before you go out and explore the rest of the city, be sure to check out London and give it at least 5 days. You won’t be disappointed.
Check out this video to see images of 10 of the most popular London Attractions:
- Madame Tussauds Museum in London – With over 250 wax sculptures of some of the most famous characters in the world.
- Royal Museums Greenwich – Which includes: National Maritime Museum, Royal Observatory, The Queen’s House and Cutty Sark.
- The Tower of London – Learn about its history.
- Victoria & Albert Museum – See the evolution of fashion and art over the last 300 years.
- Science Museum – Look at old and new inventions that have changed humanity.
- The London Eye – Get amazing views of the city.
- Tate Modern – A contemporary art gallery that will blow your mind.
- Natural History Museum – Learn about thousands of species, extinct or not.
- The National Gallery – See three thousand of the world’s finest artwork.
- The British Museum – Learn about over two millions of years of human history.
Have you ever been to London? Which was your favorite?