Crown Casino is one of the largest top payout casinos in Australia, with branches in three major cities. The Sydney branch offers high-limit games and an iconic VIP experience for new and existing members.
Crown Membership Tiers
There are five membership tiers, including;
- Member Tier – It is awarded after joining the program.
- Silver Tier – 10 Status Credits
- Gold Tier – 35 Status Credits
- Platinum Tier – 150 Status Credits
- Black Tier – It is only obtained through a personal invitation.
Every new member is automatically in the member tier, but to join the silver tier, you need ten status credits. The gold and platinum tiers require 35 and 150 status credits, respectively. But black tier members can only be invited to join.
There are two major ways through which you can become a member of the casino. The first is in-person or physical method and then, online application.
The casino offers in-person applications, especially from residents of New South Wales (NSW). To begin, simply visit the membership lounge at the casino’s main building in Sydney. The lounge is located on level 2, and applications are received between 10 a.m. and 4 a.m.
You’ll need a valid means of identification to complete the registration process. For this, the casino accepts foreign and Australian passports. You can also present a New Zealand or Australian driver’s license as a form of identification.
Note: Digital IDs are not accepted!
After completing the application form with a valid ID, you’ll need to wait for a minimum of 24 hours for the casino to process the application, after which you’ll be granted unrestricted access.
NSW residents who don’t want to travel down to the casino’s official building can also apply to become a member by completing an online application form. However, the following prerequisites must be acknowledged before applying online.
These requirements also apply to those who go for in-person applications.
- Age limit. The casino only accepts applications from intending members who are over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You must be a resident of NSW at the time you’re filling out the application.
- Range of games. Every intending member must acknowledge that the casino isn’t open to the general public and doesn’t offer poker machines.
- Dress code. The casino ensures that its members enjoy an immersive and luxurious experience at all times. Hence, there are specific rules that intending applicants must acknowledge and adhere to, especially concerning dress code. The casino frowns at untidy, lewd, and offensive clothing or accessories. Sportswear, workwear, and sometimes, headwear that are acceptable for stadiums, for example, are not allowed in the casino except when they’re worn while using the hotel’s facilities.
If you acknowledge and agree to these conditions, you can proceed to fill out the online application form. On the form, you’ll be required to fill in some personal information, including your name, address, and contact details.
These details must match what you have on your ID.
After submitting the form, just like the process entails for a physical application, you’ll have to wait for a minimum of 24 hours for the company to review your application.
At the end of the 24-hour cooling period, you’ll be sent an email containing details of how you can complete the application process physically. A membership card and the opportunity to enjoy unrestricted access to the casino will be given to you physically at the end of the whole process.
The casino doesn’t guarantee automatic acceptance of all applications. Hence, membership cards and privileges are only given to applicants who have satisfied the casino’s membership policy after thorough screening.
Long Distance Applicants
As earlier stated the casino only offers VIP and higher limit gaming; interstate and international residents have a special application process. If you fall into this category and wish to enjoy the wide range of luxurious services that the casino offers, you can start your membership application by getting in touch with the team through official channels.
Crown Reward Membership
As one of the top payout casinos in Australia, Crown Sydney also offers a reward membership program where members can earn and benefit endlessly from the company’s resources. As you play games and use the company’s various resort resources, you earn specific points that can be used to pay for services within the facility. Membership for the reward program is free and can only be obtained after completing a Crown Sydney membership application online or in person.
A Short Summary
Membership is basically free, and the application process takes a few hours to complete. Every accredited member gets a membership card, while Crown Rewards members get a special card that must be presented while using any of the facility’s resources. The membership card grants the holder unrestricted access to numerous high-limit games and entertainment avenues.