Not long ago I wrote about a product that I found and thought was interesting called TravelCard by Go-Design. It is a small device, the size of a credit card that you can carry around without taking up too much space in your wallet and can be used to charge you phone (iPhone 5 to 6 Plus and everything in between as well as android). Information about the Phone Charger That Fits In A travel wallet (I have a great review for a travel waller by kenakai) – TravelCard by Go-Design.
Back then they were basically trying to fund the initial production of the product. Just as I expected, it ended up being successful because of how useful it is to have an extra phone charger for your phone with you all the time without it taking up a lot of space, especially for travelers and a travel blogger like me.
Recently they contacted me to let me know that they are now trying to fund productions for its upgraded version. I am definitely going to get one once they start selling them.
It’s characteristics are:
• Size: 3 3/8″ x 2.13 x 3/16 inches
• Weight: 2oz (59 grams)
• Shell: Anodized Aluminum
• Battery: Lithium Polymer
• Time To Charge The TravelCard: 75 minutes
• Time To Charge a Smartphone: 90 minutes
The Upgrades Are:
• A new method to charge The TravelCard – An integrated USB charging cord
• T travel and adventure prints are now available
• If you don’t like any of the designs you can have your favorite photo printed on it.
• Kickstarter backers at higher levels will receive an ultra-thin RFID blocking leather wallet that easily holds your cards, cash and The TravelCard Plus.
If you think this is an interesting project check out the TravelCard Plus KickStarter and show them some love.