Who said traveling to cold or wet destinations means you have to leave your style and fashion sense behind?
Visiting areas with snow you simply can’t wear cute shoes. They will either get ruined from the snow or from the salt thrown on the ground. But you can find really cool outdoor boots that allow you to go out and have a blast without worrying that your feet will get cold and wet.
And if you have kids, you can play all types of snow-filled fun games with them.
That’s how I stumbled on to Muck Boot Company. Basically, I was getting tired of getting my feet uncomfortable when traveling to not-such-great-weather places and wanted the same level of protection from the elements typically offered in waterproof and weather resistant men’s boots.
Benefits of Wearing Muck Boots
- Comparing to rubber shoes, Muck Boots are fitted for a woman’s foot. And are soft inside.
- They are comfortable with arcs to support your foot, so you don’t feel like you’re schlepping around a lot of rubber.
- The Calf is fitted and keeps the warmth in. You can either use them directly against your skin under the pants. Or, for a lovelier effect over the pants.
- They come in so many different colors and prints, you can actually have fun picking out the ones you like the most. And they even have low cut ones, not all are boot like.
- Funny enough, they aren’t only for the cold. You can wear them in warm weather too, and your feet won’t sweat or overheat.
- 100% waterproof – but that’s kind of a given.
More Fun Facts about These Rugged Boots
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- Self-cleaning outsole wraps the entire perimeter to provide maximum protection and stability on steep terrain
- Additional achilles overlay for added protection
- Shank reinforcement for added support
- Added toe protection with a wrap-up toe bumper
- Double reinforcements on the instep, heel and achilles areas
- 2mm thermal foam underlay added to the instep area for additional warmth
Here are the styles my mom and I are using. And I have to say, I’m thrilled with them!
Where To Buy Muck Boots
Enjoyed this post? Pin it!
Last Updated on July 27, 2023