Traveling with your pet is an interesting experience. Kind of like traveling with kids, it looks great on paper, until you set out for the adventure.
And, usually, it’s a grand adventure with all the hiccups and speed bumps along the way.
So what do you do to smooth out the obstacle course? Find ways to make it more fun for everyone. Including your pet.
This starts with the perfect Small Dog Carriers, preferably with wheels.
Finding one that will be good for all travel expectations isn’t as easy as you’d think. Since this is an investment
and one I plan on only doing once, I really had to check around.
That’s how I found: The Sherpa™ Ultimate On Wheels™.
Small Dog Carriers – Sherpa Ultimate on Wheels Review
The Sherpa Carrier is made for small to medium dogs, my dog is around 15 pounds and she fits into it comfortably.
She’s not big on staying inside too long. However, we took her in the car and she did well.
But her favorite is having her head out to look around. To explore and to feel part of the family.
Having wheels on the carrier is great for all terrains. Since we enjoy nature walks and she gets tired quickly, we bring it along and are able to roll it.
Alpha Lady our Shih Tzu Princess
I really recommend this pet carrier. It is easy to work with. Has a super soft bottom for your doggy to feel like they are in their own bed. Net covering everywhere so the dog doesn’t feel like it’s suffocating and can see you at all times. This is the best way to allow your pet to relax.
Plus, there are plenty of ways to open up so they can stick their heads out, but still stay secure in the bag.
This has been of the best buys my family has done for our puppy.
More Fun Facts about Small Dog Carriers – SHERPA® Ultimate on Wheels™
The Sherpa™ Ultimate On Wheels™ pet carrier is approved for use on most major airlines and included in Sherpa’s Guaranteed On Board® program. You can easily access your pet from the top and from the side.
- 20” long x 12.25” wide x 10.5” high
- For pets up to 22 lbs.
- 4 Recessed wheels for easy-glide motion
- Mesh panels for ventilation
- Roll-down privacy flaps
- Rear pocket
- Padded hand carry straps
- A padded, adjustable shoulder strap that converts into a pull strap
- Locking zippers
- Machine washable faux lambskin liner
- Small safety flag draws attention to the carrier while in use
About Sherpa Company
- Sherpa was founded in 1989 by flight attendant and pet advocate Gayle Martz.
- She recognized the need for pets to stylishly and safely accompany pet loving travelers inside the airplane cabin.
- SHERPA became the most trusted name in the pet lifestyle category.
- They offer carriers, totes and accessories that blend patented thoughtful and functional designs.
- SHERPA’s Guaranteed On Board® program ensures that you will be able to pass through Air Canada, United and American Airlines without problems.