It comes as a shock to some but Delhi is one of the fastest-expanding cities in India. With Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar, Red Fort, and many other tourist attractions situated in New Delhi, to reach all of them at one’s convenience can be a challenge.All about transportation in India, car hire in Delhi and about all of the benefits it offers to travelers versus cabs and shuttles.
Other major hot spots such as Agra, Chandigarh, Amritsar, Jaipur, and Rishikesh are all just a few hour drive from New Delhi. This is where the utility of self-drive Car Hire in Delhi comes into play. Driving on one’s own terms is what self-drive car rental is all about.
All About Car Hire in Delhi
Why Choose Zoomcar?
There are many self-drive car rental services out there, but Zoomcar is always a cut above the rest. Most of the other self-drive cars in Delhi always have hidden costs that are concealed behind the asterisks followed by a ‘conditions apply’ tag.
With Zoomcar self-drive car rental, fuel, tax, insurance are all-inclusive within the quote that is mentioned, and one needn’t face embarrassing situations where they have to cough up more money at the last moment.
All cars have an All India Permit, which means customers can drive to other states as well. Any security deposit that is collected shall be refunded within 1–2 hours.
Why is Car Hire in Delhi Gaining Popularity?
● While the Delhi metro is a hit amongst commuters, the ever-expansive city has large pockets that aren’t connected to the network.
● The auto-drivers don’t always go by meter.
● Cabs are often expensive.
● Buses are cramped and filled with pickpockets.
What’s the Deal?
Zoomcar loves to give offers out, as it believes in taking good care of its customers. Here’s just a snippet of some of the offers they have:
● Visiting Delhi by train or flight? Zoomcar are strategically located at the airport and railway-station parking areas. All one has to do is reach Delhi and drive away in their very own self-drive car.
● Select bank account holders can get a discount of up to 20% by booking with Zoomcar.
● Those headed to the hills can take advantage of the discounts (up to 40%) on SUVs, which are cars of choice for tough terrains.
Are People Satisfied with Zoomcar?
Over 3,800 rides daily is a telling indicator of the wide range of satisfied customers that the company enjoys serving. From sedans to hatchbacks, the company ethos revolves around making sure that there is customer satisfaction. So don’t wait any longer. The next time one decides to visit New Delhi, make sure it’s Zoomcar!
Zoomcar is also available at Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Ahmedabad, Mangalore, Jaipur, Mysore, Pune, Vizag, Hyderabad and Chandigarh.