Planning a road trip from Pune to Mahabaleshwar? This scenic route is perfect for those who love long drives and want to explore the beauty of Western Ghats. From lush green hills to serene waterfalls, Mahabaleshwar offers a perfect weekend getaway. In this blog, we will guide you through the best way to travel from Pune to Mahabaleshwar, popular sightseeing options and why booking a taxi is the most convenient way to travel.
For travelers looking for a quick, stress-free break from their mundane lives, a Pune to Mahabaleshwar road trip is just what they need. Located just 120 km away from the city of Pune, Mahabaleshwar is easy to reach and can be covered in a day or two. The best part about traveling is that you get to admire nature’s beauty and at the same time, you can enjoy your trip with your family or friends.
Why travel from Pune to Mahabaleshwar?
Mahabaleshwar is a popular hill station situated in the Sahyadri range. It is a perfect place to visit for a weekend getaway or a short trip. The journey from Pune to Mahabaleshwar is around 120 km and takes around 3 hours to reach. The route to Mahabaleshwar is surrounded by picturesque hills, lush green forests, and beautiful waterfalls, making it an ideal destination for nature lovers.
Pune to Mahabaleshwar by Taxi
The most convenient and hassle-free way to travel from Pune to Mahabaleshwar is by taxi. There are many best car rental companies in Pune that offer outstation cabs for this route. By booking a taxi, you can avoid the hassle of driving and enjoy the scenic views without worrying about the road. Moreover, you can stop at any point during the journey and explore the nearby attractions.
Route – Pune to Mahabaleshwar via NH48
The route from Pune to Mahabaleshwar via NH48 is the most popular and preferred route. The total distance is around 120 km and it takes around 3 hours to reach. The route is well-maintained and well-connected, making it a comfortable journey. The route passes through the beautiful towns of Panchgani and Wai, offering many scenic views.
Why book a taxi for Pune to Mahabaleshwar road trip
Booking a taxi for the Pune to Mahabaleshwar road trip is the most convenient way to travel. Here are some of the benefits of booking a taxi for this route:
- Hassle-free journey – By booking a taxi, you can avoid the hassle of driving on the narrow and steep roads. The taxi driver is well-versed with the route and will ensure a comfortable journey.
- Safe and secure – The taxi companies ensure that the drivers are experienced and reliable. You can rest assured that you will have a safe and secure journey.
- Cost-effective – Booking a taxi is a cost-effective option as compared to driving your own car. Moreover, you can split the cost with your friends and family, making it even more affordable.
- Flexible – By booking a taxi, you have the flexibility to stop at any point during the journey and explore the nearby attractions. You can also choose to travel at your own pace and enjoy the scenic views without worrying about the road.
- Comfortable – The taxis are well-maintained and offer a comfortable journey. You can relax in the backseat and enjoy the scenic views without worrying about the road.
If you are looking for a comfortable and hassle-free Pune to Mahabaleshwar Tour Package, book a taxi with Outstation Cabs Pune. We offer a wide range of well-maintained taxis at affordable prices. Contact us now to book your taxi and embark on a journey to remember.
Pune to Mahabaleshwar by Taxi Route – Pune to Mahabaleshwar via NH48
The most preferred way of traveling from Pune to Mahabaleshwar is via NH 48 (also known as Mumbai-Bangalore Highway). This route passes through various scenic spots like Mulshi Dam, Tamhini Ghat and Lonavala before reaching the destination. It takes around 3 hours and 30 minutes (approximate) to reach Mahabaleshwar depending on the traffic.
Popular Sightseeing traveling via NH48
The route offers serene views of lush green valleys, misty hills and waterfalls that add up to your enjoyment while traveling. Some of the popular tourist spots along this route include:
- Mulshi Dam – Built on the Mula River it is one of the largest dams in Maharashtra, offering spectacular views of nature’s beauty
- Tamhini Ghat – This ghat is home to breathtaking waterfalls, lush greenery and majestic hills that draw in large number of tourists throughout the year
- Lonavala – The famous hill station presents magnificent views of the Sahyadri Mountains which makes it a perfect destination for sightseeing
- Panchgani – A beautiful hill station located on the way to Mahabaleshwar, known for its scenic views, strawberry farms, and colonial-era bungalows.
- Mapro Garden – A popular tourist attraction located on the Panchgani-Mahabaleshwar Road, known for its delicious food products, such as fruit jams, squashes, and candies.
- Lingmala Waterfall – A picturesque waterfall located in the Sahyadri mountain range, known for its scenic views and trekking trails.
- Pratapgad Fort – A historical fort located on a hilltop, known for its architecture, history, and scenic views.
Travelling from Pune to Mahabaleshwar is an unforgettable experience and with these tips, you can easily make your road trip memorable. If you are looking for reliable cab services for your travel, Allied Car Rentals in Pune will help you out. So, what are you waiting for? Book your cabs now for an incredible road trip!
In conclusion, the road trip from Pune to Mahabaleshwar is a perfect way to explore the beauty of Western Ghats. By booking a taxi, you can avoid the hassle of driving and enjoy the scenic views without worrying about the road. Moreover, you can stop at any point during the journey and explore the nearby attractions. So, what are you waiting for? Book a taxi from a reliable car rental company like Allied Car Rentals in Pune and embark on a journey to Mahabaleshwar.
Last Updated on March 18, 2023