I have heard of a lot of people that want to visit the gorgeous beachfront city of Miami. It is paradise for those looking for luxury and a relaxing beach vacation. But there is much more to do than just lounging around on the beach with a drink and a book. It also has a vibrant cultural scene and is home to buildings with amazing architecture.Five of the best things to do while traveling to Miami, Florida.Take a look at this short list of Miami travel guide during USA travel.
There are enough things to do, in this city from Florida to keep you busy for at least a week.
Short Miami Travel Guide
1. Visit the Vizcaya Museum & Gardens – This is a stunning Italian Renaissance-style villa. When you walk inside the vizcaya museum and gardens you get transported back in time, it is like entering a wonderland. It was originally built for Chicagoan industrialist and Europhile James in the early 20th century and it is still filled with European antiques and decorative works from the 16th to 19th centuries.
2. Get Away from the Crowds at Key Biscayne – There is no nightlife or shopping to do nearby but no a lot of people come here, making it a perfect place for a secluded romantic experience. It also has some waterfront parks for walking, biking and having a barbecue.
3. Go for a Visit to the Miami Seaquarium – Learn all about Florida’s array of sea creatures, catch the dolphin show (Flipper was even filmed at the Seaquarium!), jolly sea lions flapping about and Lolita, the killer whale.
4. Experience a Luxury SPA – I know there are SPAs everywhere in the world, but in few places, you will find places and treatments as lavish and pampering as the ones being offered in Miami.
5. Check Out Ocean Drive – This is the place to visit if you want to experience the true feel of the Miami Art Deco and have an amazing dining experience. The best time to come here is at night after you have done all of your daily activities, it gets lit up in all sorts of fun colors that accentuate the design of the buildings.
Bonus: Indulge at Azucar Ice Cream Company where you find all sorts of traditional and innovative flavors.
With so many cool things to do in it and its amazing luxurious ambiance, it is no wonder why people love visiting Miami. Some love it so much that they end up searching for services like Miami Reia to learn all about the housing options in the city.