My family and I have a tradition, every year while visiting my parents in the US around the holidays we always take a couple of weeks to explore one or two cities in the US. This year it was time for us to head to Miami Beach and find some find things to do as a family.
I never came here before I got married and had my sons so, it never crossed my mind to find things that boys could enjoy. So this was an interesting and fun challenge for me. Below is a list of all the fun things that kept us busy during our visit.
What To Do With Kids While Visiting Miami Beach
- Check out artsy Art Deco buildings on Miami South Beach Strip
- Sun Worship and build sandcastles on hot beaches with blue waters
- Spend all your money with all the great shopping
- Take day tours to the neighboring Keys
- Have a huge assortment of great food to choose from
- Spy on sexy people of all ages
Two more things that make Miami Beach popular:
- Off of its coasts, you can dive in the middle of many wrecks.
- Right next to the city you can find the only Everglades eco-system in the world
A photo essay filled with inspiration on things to do in Miami with kids
Dancing and acrobats on the sand
Swimming in crystal blue waters
Building Sand Castles
Walking along the boardwalk and people watching
Our Luxury Hotel on Miami Beach
And Funky Kid Friendly Hotel Room on Miami Beach!
Overall, having an adventure in Miami with my boys was a lot of fun. There were plenty of kid-friendly things to do in it. Have you ever been here with your kids? What was your favorite thing to do?
Enjoyed this post? Pin it!