With everyone having a smartphone these days, capturing videos has become easier than ever. However, it is not enough to have the footage. You need to make sure that your videos turn out to be engaging content that can arrest the attention of your viewers. Whether you want to create travel videos for your vlog or increase your followers on social media, a well-edited video can do wonders for you. This is where video editors can come to the rescue. The only hitch is that selecting the right one for your purpose can be a tough call with so many editors out there.The top Video Editors that can make your travel videos more interesting and attention-grabbing. Read on to know about them in detail.
Splice is a powerful editor that can edit short videos right on your phone. This editing tool enables you to edit the videos captured on your phone and those captured through your GoPro camera. You can use this editor to add filters, trim clips, control transition speed, add title slides, incorporate text overlays, create slow-motion videos, and do a lot more.
The wide variety of features offered by this editor makes it an ideal choice for editing your travel videos. It comes with a huge audio library that includes sound effects and soundtracks. The editor also allows voiceover. You can save and share the videos edited by Splice on all social media channels.
Compatibility: Android and iOS
Price: Free and in-app purchases.
- Easy to use interface.
- Offers tons of editing features and soundtracks.
- Ability to create 1080p videos devoid of watermarks.
- Contains basic editing features.
- Limited effect and transition options.
As a web-based app, InVideo enables you to create engaging travel videos promptly. One of the main attractions of this video maker is it provides a host of video templates that you can customize as per your need. This editing tool offers various features, including audio effects, voiceovers, filters, transitions, and text editors.
Whether you want to add a professional touch to your travel videos for sharing on social media or integrating them into your blogging platform, you can depend on this editor to provide you with all the necessary options, including a massive library of stock images, footage, and music tracks.
Compatibility: Android and iOS.
Price: Free and Premium plans.
- A powerful and intuitive editor.
- Fast, reliable, and user-friendly.
- In-built video templates that can be easily customized.
- Access to a massive library of royalty-free content.
- Special features, such as automated voiceovers, power transitions, intelligent frames.
- 24×7 Live support for all users.
- Free plan gives access to fewer templates.
An AI-empowered editor, Magisto can create magic when it comes to editing your travel videos. The editor has smart features to select the best portion of your travel footage. If you are running short of time and want your footage to be edited and given a polished look quickly, you can turn to this editing tool to deliver the results.
All you need to do is pick the video you want to be edited, select an audio track to run in the background, and choose the editing style. The editor will edit the footage, and you will have a ready-to-share piece of video content. You can directly share the video with the editor thanks to its exceptional file-sharing abilities.
Compatibility: Android and iOS.
Price: Free with the ability to upgrade.
- Artificial intelligence-based editor.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive interface.
- Options to add themes, styles, and soundtracks.
- Rearrange and edit individual scenes.
- Basic editing features.
- Customization options are limited.
- No support for 4K ultra-HD videos.
- Video is limited to 10 minutes, even for the premium plan.
PowerDirector gives you the power to create professional-level travel videos effortlessly. This video maker has an intuitive interface that is easy to use. It offers many features that you apply to add effects, select voiceovers, add background music, and conduct other basic editing tasks. You can also use this editor for slow-motion editing and vertical editing of your travel videos.
Once you are done editing, you can export the final output straight to your social media handles on Instagram, YouTube, or Facebook. While you can export your videos in 720p in the free version, you can do so for 1080p or 4K once you opt for the in-app upgrade.
Compatibility: Android, iOS, Windows.
Price: Free with in-app updates.
- Drag and drop functionality.
- Vertical and slow-motion editing.
- Chroma-key feature for replacing green screen backgrounds.
- 360-degree footage tools.
- Built-in tools for direct sharing to social media channels.
- The free version adds a watermark to the edited videos.
- No Full HD or 4K export is allowed in the free version.
A full-featured video editor with an intuitive and flexible interface, KineMaster is a great choice for creating engaging travel videos. This comprehensive editing tool gives you complete control over the creative process.
You can bring alive your travel videos by cutting, trimming, adding effects, text, audio, altering transitions with precision, and other editing tasks. It is a user-friendly editor that can help you create professional-level videos and share them on various social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
Compatibility: Android and iOS.
Price: Free version and Pro edition.
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Suitable for long and short video formats.
- Multi-layered videos and advanced effects.
- Supports 4K and easy social media integration.
- The free version leaves a watermark on the edited videos.
- Color correction tools are basic.
Adobe Premiere Rush
When you want your travel videos to have high-resolution quality, Adobe Premiere Rush can be an apt choice for your purpose. This editor allows you to use a host of user-friendly editing tools and create professional-level videos.
The intuitive interface lets you stay in control of your editing tasks and get them done quickly. You can use this editing tool to add customized titles, enhance the color quality, overlay images, add audio tracks, and conduct various other functions. It has several features that can take your videos to another level.
Compatibility: Android, iOS, Windows, macOS.
Price: Free version available for three video exports and Premiere Rush CC plan.
- Well-designed and user-friendly interface.
- Integration across various platforms.
- Multi-track editing tool.
- Impressive title and color tools.
- Allows synchronizing of projects between mobile and desktop.
- Does not have storyboard templates.
- Limited video effects and transitions.
- The free version is available for a limited number of videos.
Clipchamp is a free video maker that works in your web browser. It has a simple drag and drop interface that allows even newbies to make professional videos in minutes. If you’re uploading travel vlog videos, you can use a beautifully designed template as a YouTube intro and outro video to interest your viewers and encourage them to subscribe. You can also add free ambient music from the stock library to make your travel footage interesting. If you want to repurpose your YouTube video on Instagram or TikTok, you can easily resize it and share it directly to social media from Clipchamp.
Compatibility: Google Chrome or Edge browser, iOS app
Price: Free 1080p HD video export and premium plans that include high-quality stock footage
- Simple drag and drop video editing
- Save videos in 1080p HD for free
- Easy cutting, cropping and resizing to suit any social media
- Free and paid 1 million+ stock videos, background audio, and GIPHY to choose from
- Insert original branding such as logo and brand colors
- Can be slow to import 4K footage
- Requires stable internet connection
Creating amazing travel videos won’t be a dream for you anymore. Select a suitable video editor based on your needs and allow your creativity to take over. The list given above will help you get a head start when selecting the best editor for your travel videos. So, go ahead and impress everyone with your visually appealing travel diaries.