When you travel with 4-8 pieces of luggage it’s so easy to misplace one, if not totally lost or even worse – stolen. Gratefully the last part hasn’t happened, but one never knows and needs to be prepared.
Ages ago I bought a luggage tracker, you had to stick it on the handle of your luggage and it had a chip. However, the software was so outdated that after six months of owning it, it didn’t work at all. And putting on the handle where you carry it, didn’t allow you to move it to another piece of luggage.
I don’t know about you guys, but I seem to go through a set of luggage every two years, and I buy quality bags. But they way they are mishandled there’s always a dent, or the wheel stops working.
I needed another luggage locator that could be placed in any bag any time and not take up any space.
That’s how I stumbled upon the Lugloc GPS tracker.
It’s so small you can put it in any purse. You can track it with an app in your phone.
Related Read: How to Weigh Luggage at Home
LUGLOC Luggage GPS Luggage Tracker
- 2015 Product Innovation Award
- LugLoc is a small device that you put on your luggage.
- It Uses GSM-GPRS tecnology to locate your luggage.
- You can see where in the world your luggage is by using LugLoc’s App.
- It wont interfere with anything on the plane because it turns off while it is in the air and knows when the plane stops.
- Every time a location request is sent, a trace is used. Your LugLoc® comes with 15 days of Unlimited Traces.
- You can purchase more traces through their Smartphone App or website.
- Once the LugLoc® device responds with its location, you will receive a notification on your phone.
- The app will display a map with the location.
- By using bluetooth you can also know when it is near you.
- It is available on Google Play and the App Store for Iphones.
- The Device is $69.99 and the additional traces come in packs from $6.99 to $29.99. All packs last up to one year.
Information about LugLoc
- Nicolas Keglevich, LugLoc’s founder, created the largest travel assistance network in the world.
- The idea was to give a service and insurance program.
- Nicolas Keglevich and Carlos Esnal, LugLoc’s CEO, worked 7 years together in a company called in Assist Card.
- They both learned that what the traveler needs the most is to travel with ‘Peace of Mind’.
- Over 30 million people misplace their luggage every year and they wanted a solution. That’s how LugLoc was born.
You can find them on Facebook and Twitter.
Check out this link to learn more about how to buy the right luggage for you.