If you have never visited Florida, also commonly known as the “Sunshine State,” well it is the perfect time to start. A fresh and fun way to explore this incredible destination is through Key West boat rentals.
Traveling by boat when visiting Key West will allow you the freedom to roam at will and create an exciting travel itinerary filled with new experiences. Although Florida is not the largest state in the US, there are quite a few destinations to choose from. Perhaps a few suggestions might then be in order.
5 places to visit in Florida
1. Miami – Miami Beach is a famous destination in Florida, and it is just as exciting as you can imagine. It’s not just a beach destination, though, so make sure you also experience the city’s art deco scene, the exciting nightlife as well as some of the delicious local cuisine. Work on your tan while trying to spot a celebrity or two at the beach, just don’t forget your sunscreen.
2. Ft Lauderdale – another exciting option while utilizing Florida boat rentals when visiting the state is Ft. Lauderdale. A historic riverfront, ancient mansions, and the famous Fort Lauderdale Riverwalk is enough to keep you occupied for days. This destination caters to the history buff and there are many exciting options to choose from. Try some of the local pastries as well.
3. Florida Keys – this constitutes the classic Florida vacation, and it is a must on any list when it comes to visiting this particular part of the US. Perhaps Key West is one of the more famous Keys but there are several others worth a visit like Marathon, Key Largo, and Islamorada. The Keys are usually the spot many adventurers opt for as it is packed with different exciting alternatives, such as fishing charters.
4. Palm Beach – make sure to plan your trip to Palm Beach when it’s time for SunFest, the largest waterfront music festival in Florida. If you are tired of the excitement of the festival though, don’t worry. You can do more than a little recreational shopping in one of the many fabulous boutiques and store along the shoreline.
5. Daytona Beach – although this particular destination is famous for revving engines and thrilling competitions, there is a lot more to this destination than just that. The Daytona Beach Pier, for instance, is a wildly popular spot as well as the Daytona Beach Bandshell. Although perhaps you should schedule some time by the tracks if you are already there. The Daytona 500 is a classic for a reason, and it is a cool experience to write home about.
Book your own Key West boat rentals today
There really is no reason to wait, find a Key West boat rental or a boat rental anywhere in Florida today and explore one of the destinations mentioned here or perhaps you have another one in mind. It doesn’t really matter, Florida will leave no one disappointed, regardless of if this is your first time or if you are a faithful returner.