It seems like summer is coming quicker than ever. This means that tons of people are starting to plan their summer vacations. By this time of the year everyone is desperate to put the sweaters away and go out for at least a weekend in the sun.
But we always tend to take too much with us when we travel. To avoid all of those high luggage fees the answer is to pack the right way, to pack small.
Tips for Packing
- The first thing is to find hand luggage that is big enough to carry a lot of stuff. it should also meet the standards or a carry-on. Something like the leather weekender. This will allow you to reduce the size of your main luggage, therefore you will spend less.
- Packing travel size bottles can save a ton of space too. Plus a lot of companies are also coming up with smaller versions of their products. Samples are also a great option.
- It doesn’t matter how much room you have left on your luggage after you finished packing. Do not keep throwing things in it! It will make it heavier and more expensive.
- Don’t take with you a bunch of different outfits. Instead take a couple versatile pieces of clothes that can be combined into different looks.
- When it is time to choose your comfy, travel shoes always try to pick the ones that weight less.
Sounds easy right? And it can help you save a lot in luggage fees, leaving you with extra money for the fun stuff.