Do I Need a Visa for the UAE?
The answer to this question depends on your nationality or the passport you hold. Depending on your nationality, your requirement for a visa before entering the UAE will also vary irrespective of your reason for travel. So if you want to visit Dubai and do a hatta tour you should keep reading to find out the types of visas, and all the processes and requirements.
Visa on Arrival (No Visa Require Countries)
GCC nationals do not need a visa or permission, nor do they need to be sponsored by a UAE national or resident. At the time of entry into the UAE, they must show their passport or national ID card from a GCC country.
30-day Visa on Arrival
People of these countries do not need to make advance visa arrangements to visit the UAE. Instead, they can receive a 30-day visa on arrival with a 10-day grace period for renewal.
90-day Visa on Arrival
The UAE does not require advance visa arrangements for citizens of these countries, as they are eligible for a 90-day visa upon arrival:
Indian individuals who have a regular passport and fulfill any one of the following, are eligible to receive a visa on entry for a limited stay of 2 weeks if their visas or green cards are valid for at least six months from the time of their entry in the UAE.
- a visitor visa granted by the United States of America or
- a permanent resident (green) card granted by the United States of America or
- a UK residency visa or a visa issued by another country
- a residence permit issued by the European Union
Pre-Paid Entry Permits
Individuals who do not qualify for a visa-free entry or an on-arrival visa will need entry permission and someone to fund it before arriving in the UAE.
What type of entry permit do you need?
The type of entry permit you will require is determined by the reason for your visit, which can be:
Requirements for an entry permit
The following are the criteria for obtaining a UAE entry permit:
1. To qualify, you need a sponsor. The sponsor might be someone like:
- a citizen of the Emirate
- a foreigner living in the UAE who has a valid residency status
- A UAE-based airline
- a hotel or travel agency based in the United Arab Emirates
- a government agency
- Private-sector firms or free-zone companies
2. Visitors applying for entry visas must have a passport that is valid for not less than six months.
3. A visa restriction prevents an individual from visiting the nation or taking on new employment. Visitors must not have been deported or barred from entering the UAE, in which case special approval is required to re-enter.
Validity of Prepaid Entry Permits
The kind of entry permit given determines the validity and the time range during which the visitor must enter the nation. Visit visas, tourist visas, and/or employment visas have a 60-day validity period from the date of issue. Entry permits for GCC residents, on the other hand, are valid for 30 days from the date of issuing.
The validity of 96-hour transit permits is only two weeks from the time of issuance. Multiple entry visas and temporary work permits have different validity periods.
Check your visa status on the Dubai GDRFA’s website or the ICA’s eChannels portal.
Which Is the Best Kind of Visa? Express or Normal?
Because of our fast-paced daily lives, we tend to be short on time for many things. Choosing a Dubai Express Visa can save us a lot of time from paperwork, and the stress of waiting in lengthy immigration queues. This visa option exists for tourists who wish to visit Dubai for a brief period and has a validity period ranging from 14 to 90 days and is approved quickly. This service is available for travelers from all countries and is given within 4 to 24 hours in an emergency when it usually takes 3 to 5 working days normally. In the event of an emergency, the visa is sped up at a price of USD $100.
Dubai Express Visa in 1 Day
A Dubai Express Visa refers to obtaining a visa in the shortest time duration without much paperwork. To put it another way, you’re avoiding the tedious paperwork and waiting in long lines at the immigration office is not required. We’re here to help you get a Dubai Express Visa for your trip to the UAE right away. By applying online, you can get a visa for Dubai in less than 24 hours. You can contact us through WhatsApp. We are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including on government holidays.
Are you planning a quick trip to Dubai and need a Dubai visa in less than two days?
That could be an issue if you cannot request for the visa ahead of time and have to get it in less than 48 hours! That may seem unattainable, but with Dubai E Visa Online’s Dubai Express Visa service, you won’t have to worry. All you have to do now is follow the instructions to reach Dubai without much hassle!
Dubai Express Visa Overview:
- Visas can be completed on any day of the week, Friday and Saturday inclusive.
- Based on submission type, a Dubai Express Visa will be issued for 30 or 90 days of residency.
- As soon as a visa copy is generated in the system, the traveler is free to enter Dubai.
- This sort of visa takes 4 to 24 hours to process. It’s possible that obtaining a visa for a child will take longer.
How to Get a Dubai Visa in 1 Day?
Are you aware of the kind of visa you are required to apply for before visiting the UAE? There are numerous types of visas necessary for entry into the UAE, based on several criteria such as citizenship, reason of visit, and length of stay
- Dubai Express Visa: If you need a fast UAE visa and don’t have a lot of time to wait for it, you should get a Dubai visa in one day. The processing time for a Tatkal visa in Dubai is only 4 to 24 hours, which equates to one day with all the necessary paperwork. (The Dubai immigration does not provide a precise time frame.)
- Dubai Regular Visa: This is a visa that is obtained on a regular schedule, and the process takes a longer time. Processing time is usually 3-5 days.
How to Apply for a Dubai Express Visa?
Visitors from all over the world flock to Dubai regularly. The authorities provide visas for individual and professional reasons. Additionally, a large number of tourists apply for visas to visit Dubai. In the midst of such demands, people may require visas on a short-term basis. Several reasons might be cited for the necessity of a quick visa, including medical care, business purposes, or personal situations. Submitting the application, document processing, and visa issuance can take several hours. This is why getting a Dubai Express Visa is a huge relief, especially in urgent or critical situations. To elaborate on the standard process for a Dubai visa, below is a list of steps involved in the procedure:
Step 1: Contact a travel agent or a visa registration center in Dubai.,
Step 2: Payments for the visa application must be made online.
Step 3: Submit the paperwork required on the online website.
Step 4: On the same website, you may check the state of your request and receive confirmation after it has been accepted.
For a Dubai Express Visa, visit an approved tour company, pay the processing fee, send the document, and the visa will be issued within 4–24 hours.
Visa Documents Requirement:
Please email or text a valid passport and a passport-size photograph
- Color digitized passport picture or smartphone picture.
- A color passport-sized photo with any background in JPG/JPEG
- If you’re traveling with children, bring the birth certificate.
- a copy of your residency permit (For GCC residents only)
- A copy of the flight ticket.
Travel blogger & destination expert living in UAE and works for local tourism companies like Arabiers. If you have been looking forward to touring Dubai, getting a visa, extending stays and exploring the city you can follow her on social media.