Shoreditch is already famous and notorious for its buzzing nightlife that goes on until the early hours of the morning. If you are one of those looking for lots of fist-pumping and foot shuffling, then just head towards the Shoreditch, the epicenter of London. Stay at Montcalm Shoreditch London Tech City Hotel, which is just minutes away from Shoreditch and its basement clubs and warehouse raves.Fun places to go dancing during your London trip.Take a look at this article if you are looking for things to do in London.
Go ahead and check out the selection of the top venues for club-bopping beats in Shoreditch!
- Escape into a night of dancing and big bass beats in the Queen of Hoxton. The clubbing space with rustic aesthetics and the edgy lair of eclectic décor becomes a raver’s mecca for the weekend.
- Nothing is like Scout, well known for its relaxed and refined interiors. Browse from a classy cocktail menu that boasts of truly unique mixed drinks. You get to enjoy the best flavors here!
- Another buzzing venue is the Village Underground, which is made up of disused train carriages and shipping containers. The creative hub is favorite spot for filmmakers, designers, artists, writers, and DJ’s.
- Trapeze, true to his name is a circus themed-venue. Split into two levels; you can sit in the great bar area on the ground floor to enjoy a crafty cocktail. Go downstairs to dance to the deep house beats pumping out every weekend.
- Jones Family Project serves delightful food and booze and is a right place for family and friends. Already a favorite spot, you can browse an A La Carte menu and enjoy a drink from the NYC-styled long bar.
- Oval Space, used for multiple events is famous for hosting indie bands/artists and house/electronic DJ’s from around the globe. Their All Night summer terrace parties are the hottest acts and are found to be legendary.
- When at Concrete, you can be sure of getting a guaranteed fun. The fun club always has something special up its sleeve and is well famous for its raucous parties.
- The Gibson, located on a stretch of Old Street, promises endless surprises. The tiny little bar serves fantastic concoctions and cocktails every night along with the live piano music!