To the religious yoga practitioners and several others fascinated by the science of yoga, the idea of enrolling in a yoga teacher training program and becoming a competent yoga teacher crosses the mind many times. For the aspirants, Yoga Teacher Training India is highly recommended. YTTC in the land of India is an opportunity to study, practice, and live the rich lineage of yoga and spirituality. India boasts of Yoga practices inspired by Vedantic Traditions, the spiritual ambiance, the natural surroundings making a yoga teacher training experience more lively and yogic.Why India is a highly favored destination for completing a yoga teacher training program from this blog.Learn Yoga Teacher Training Program.
Discover in-depth the salient reasons why go for yoga teacher training program in India through the listed pointers.
- Yogic Destinations: From North to South and East to West, India is a stretch of beautiful and yogic destinations. Rishikesh, the ‘Yoga capital of the world,’ Mysore, ‘the place of Ashtanga Yoga’, Kerala, ‘the land of Ayurveda’, Dharamsala, ‘the home to HH Dalai Lama’ and many more places in India radiate spiritual vibes and purist yogic traces making the country perfect for undergoing a yoga teacher training course. Listen to your heart’s desire, whether the Himalayas or the beaches and make an ideal choice for yourself. If mountains are your calling then 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh assures a holistic and divine experience.
- The Source: India– the birthplace and the authentic source to dive deep into the universe of Yoga. It is the destination where the Vedas, Upanishads, Yoga Korunta, Yoga Sutras were written centuries ago. It is the place of the First Yogi– Lord Shiva and a land that has nurtured several legendary minds in the field of yoga and spirituality. From the prehistoric times to the modern, Yoga in India is practiced with authenticity, dedication, and holiness. Get rooted in the traditions of yoga as laid down in the sacred texts with yoga teacher training programs in India– the originating place of yoga.
- The abundance of Schools: With numerous destinations, one is sure to find plenty of yoga schools, centers, institutes, etc., in India. The destinations of Rishikesh, Bangalore, Khajuraho, Karnataka, and many more places are home to certified yoga centers that offer yoga teacher training and yoga retreat in India. For those interested in Ayurveda, their search concludes at Kerala, the place with many registered Ayurveda training Institutes. With the certification from globally recognized organizations like Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International, the students are at power to teach the science of Yoga and Ayurveda anywhere around the globe. Furthermore, some yoga schools, like Siddhi Yoga for example, even offer distance learning and online tuition packages. You can learn more about these particular yoga instructor courses online.
- Traditional Teachers: Undergoing a yoga program in India is the ideal opportunity to tap into the wisdom of the ancestors. For centuries, this land has begotten and nurtured various traditional yoga masters preaching the art of yoga in its comprehensive form. The attainment of teachings inspired by classical texts, the detailed understanding of every aspect of yoga, the yoga lessons to modify the practices according to modern environment, the motivational stories, and more by the teachers lead the students towards gaining a higher skill set, wisdom, and inspiration that helps them lead a life with purpose.
- Ayurveda Study: Students desiring to take a yoga teacher training program in India are most likely to gain an insight into the world of healing– the Ayurveda. The Ayurveda study and practices form a major part of the yoga teacher training curriculum of several schools. Along with this, there are a host of centers offering Yogic Cooking Classes teaching the art of Ayurvedic cooking for a healthy living. So, in India, become the master of both the sciences: Yoga and Ayurveda. Lend your services to the positive growth of the humanity.
- New Bonds of Friendships: Owing to the authenticity, holistic teacher training programs, an appropriate environment, and everything pure when it comes to yoga teacher training, India allures millions to its lap. From across the globe, individuals hail to this land to become a yoga teacher. So, during your training meet and greet kind, compassionate, and loving souls. Share, explore, and learn from students of different nationalities and form bonds of eternity.
- Full Immersion: The yoga teacher training courses on the land of India are immersive and intensive both. In month-long programs, the students are fully devoted to the learning of the science. And, the weekends are reserved for Karma Yoga Projects, Rejuvenation, Excursions, and Self-Practice transforming the students into yoga teachers of high stature and overall true yogic composure.
- Lower Training Cost: India invites students from all walks of life and financial backgrounds. The land of India promotes holistic yoga wisdom along with accommodation and food facilities at affordable prices allowing every enthusiast take a step closer to their dream taking yoga instructor courses online.
- LifeTime Experience: Yoga Teacher Training India is an experience to live and cherish forever. Live a yogic life experience, embrace transformation, and manifest a true savant personality. As a yoga teacher, enlighten the path of all those who come in contact.
Yoga Teacher Training in India is a worthwhile experience. If you are one yoga lover with an ambition to become a yoga teacher, India awaits you.
Author Bio- Manmohan Singh is a passionate Yogi, Yoga Teacher and a Traveler in India. He is currently working with rishikulyogshsla.org. The Yoga Alliance affiliated school organizes a number of Yoga events such as Yoga teacher training India, Yoga workshops, Retreats, Pranayama training, etc.