The magnificent Gold Coast of Australia has more than spectacular nature on offer – this unbelievable treasure trove has adventures galore as well. This region is the perfect destination for both nature lovers, couples, families and adventure seekers – right from white whale watching to skydiving, it’s all out there for you.
4 Things to do in the Gold Coast of Australia
Whether it’s kayaking, surfing, parasailing, windsurfing or water tobogganing you want to try, you can do it on the Gold Coast. You can sign up at any surfing school and rent the supplies you want. The famous Surfers Paradise is the place to head to, if you’re really into water sports.
There’s no end to the land adventures you can enjoy on the Gold Coast. Talk about wildlife safaris, 4WD beach dune rides, seaplane rides, sand tobogganing, quad biking and many more. Head out to Numinbah Valley and the unbelievably rich vastness of Queensland for more.
For more family fun experience in Gold Coast, check out these top 20 Gold Coast Hotels with Incredible Pools by HotelsCombined.
Fantasy And Fun Adventures
The Gold Coast has its share of fantasy and fun manmade adventure and adrenaline filled experiences that you’re sure to love. Visit the Warner Bros. Movie World where you can enjoy 3D adventure rides, epic interactive battles, stunt shows and more.
• Head to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary to feed koalas, kangaroos andwild Lorikeets. Watch Aboriginals play the didgeridoo and dance. Test your fitness on 65 thrilling tree-tops rope challenges.
• At Sea World, you get to play with dolphins, polar bears and enjoy live water shows.
• Visit the Dinosaur Island, an interactive dino adventure that lets you step back in time.
• Watch the King penguin reign in the incredible Penguin Encounter’s frozen landscape along with his harem.
• Shark Bay is a not-to-be-missed-treat – you’ll come face to face with dangerous sharks that you’ll only have seen in movies before.
• Walk the Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk built over the rainforest canopies. The Cantilever soars over the incredible valley of Tamborine; it’s the best place for photos.
• At Moreton Bay, visit the Tangalooma Dolphin Feeding center to feed the 600 bottlenose dolphins.
• The Tree Top Walkway on O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat is a series of suspension bridges 15 meters above the amazing rainforest canopy.Climb the crow’s nest in a 30-meter high fig tree if you feel truly adventurous.
• Get on a fast boat and follow the magnificent Humpback Whales as they migrate along the waters near South Stradbroke Islandfrom June through to November.
• Check out some Go Karting on the Gold Coast, on Australia’s best indoor racing track. The 350 meter track has a 55-meter crossover, tunnels, S-bends and many thrilling hairpin turns!
• Go skydiving and land on the warm sands of the lovely Kirra beach, or Surfers Paradise or Coolangatta.
• Visit the Race centre for a dynamic racing simulation experience with incredible surround and full motion at Surfers Paradise. What’s top here is that you can meet V8 professional drivers in person!
• For some real V8 action, visit the Castrol Edge V8 Superschool. Their Holden and Ford replica cars have it all – racing seats, slick racing tires, safety roll cages, harnesses and V8 suspension.
• The 36-kilometer Gold Coast Oceanwaystretches from Gold Coast Seaway to Coolangatta; here you can explore beaches, mangroves, bike, and ride 4WDs and go sand dune tobogganing.
If you are planning to visit the Gold Coast of Australia Apply Online Tourist visa for Australia