e-Visa Vietnam is an online Vietnam visa procedure for citizens of over 80 countries. The payment of the e-Visa is made online and takes only 2 to 3 working days. This post will help you know everything that you need to know before applying for the Vietnam e-Visa.How you can manage to get your Vietnam e-Visa.Take a look at this article to learn all about Information on the procedure of Vietnam e-Visa.
All About Vietnam e-Visa
e-Visa Vietnam is a visa type that is offered by e-visa-vietnam.com to foreigners who are coming inside the country. The e-Visa remains valid for up to 30 days with only a single entry. The process takes a few working days to proceed further.
E-Visa Vietnam Details:
- The Vietnam E-Visa is a solo entry visa.
- The E-Visa remains valid for 30 days, from the day it was proposed to indicate entry during the application.
- Right after the 30 days have been passed and renewal is required, all the Vietnam E-Visa holders would be considered to provide a new visa if they are guaranteed by any organization in Vietnam according to the Law on foreigners’ entry or exit in Vietnam.
- Minors must fulfill a full E-Visa application thoroughly. The children who are aged 14 or under are included on their parent’s passport, therefore, they need to be included on behalf of their parents’ E-Visa Vietnam application.
- Applicants are informed to carry their E-Visa copy all times during their stay.
Vietnam e-Visa Requirements:
- A 6 months old valid passport
- A clear photo in .jpg format
- A passport photo of your full passport data page in .jpg format
- An international debit or credit card (valid)
- An optional email address for any support
- Your entry date and points
- You exit date and points
Conditions for A Vietnam E-Visa:
- Vietnam Outside foreigners;
- Possession of a valid passport;
- Must not be involved in the cases of suspension from the entry mentioned in Article 21 of Law on foreigners’ entry, exit, transit, or residence in Vietnam.
How Does the e-Visa Vietnam look like?
The eVisa Vietnam shows your full name data, the authenticity of your e-visa as well as the port of entry. You must use the same info as in your passport. In case, the information differs from each other, you will not be allowed to get E-Visa Vietnam.
Top Benefits of Vietnam E-visa?
The e-Visa allows you to enter Vietnam only once and lets you stay there for up to 30 days. Further, If you need to extend your Vietnam stay, you may go out of the country and re-apply for the e-Visa.
For tourists who need e-visas for multiple-entry, the Visa on Arrival can be a perfect solution for them. This visa allows you to apply for the multiple-entry visa once and lets you enjoy your stay for 90 days maximum.
One of the best things about the Vietnam e-Visa application is the fact that it’s very easy and convenient to apply for E-visa Vietnam.
As we have mentioned, the whole procedure of applying for the Vietnam visa is made over the Internet only. Even, you won’t need to go out of your home for this. No matter, you are in any corner of the world, you may easily apply online for this visa anywhere.
What you only have to do is visit the website from your PC or mobile phone. Fill out the E-Visa application form with correct information including your name and other necessary details. Afterward, pay for the E-visa processing fee using your debit card.
Once you’ve submitted the application form along with the processing fee, you will get a confirmation about your visa being processed. Within 3 working days, you will receive your visa.
Take a look at these reasons to visit Vietnam.