Are you planning a family trip to Dubai? Well, get ready for an amazing experience! After all, Dubai is the tourism hot spot of the world and is a city of glamour and culture.Dubai is usually thought of as a place for business and luxury travel.There are also seven things to do in Dubai for families.
There are tons of hot spot in Dubai. It boasts of jaw-dropping architecture and a fascinating cultural scene with an abundance of markets, restaurants, and cafes. It is a popular destination among families, and the first impression you get of it is bold and brash. With bigger-than-life creations and rows of towering skyscrapers, you find a fusion of East and West in the city. There are untouched desert plains on one side and the stunning aqua waters of the Arabian Gulf on the other.
Here is how to have that ultimate fun and adventure in Dubai with your family.
7 Amazing Family-Friendly Dubai
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Go to Riverland, which is the gateway to all the parks and resorts in Dubai. Here are some amazing parks that you must visit.
- Legoland Dubai – Legoland has a separate waterpark and theme park and needless to say, under the hot temperatures, the little ones prefer Legoland Waterpark. You can have loads of fun and stay cool at the same time. Enjoy the slides and splash around in the wave pool.
- Motion Gate Dubai- Motion Gate has something for everyone and can be compared to Universal Studios in Singapore. Enjoy Kung Fu Panda dancing and a theatrical performance from Madagascar cast. Take a train journey into Shreks World and look out for street appearances from popular cartoon characters.
- La Mer – The La Mer waterpark is new and based on the beach theme. It is made from old shipping containers, and the slides are simply awesome and loads of fun. The old shipping containers have been used to build beachfront neighborhood and cleverly constructed features.
For fun and thrill
- Burj Khalifa – Your visit to Dubai would remain incomplete without visiting the Burj Khalifa. The architectural wonder is visible from everywhere in Dubai and from the lookout deck on floor 125 Buy tickets for At The Top Burj Khalifa online only on Cleartrip, you can enjoy 360 visual display of the whole city.
- Ski Dubai – Ski Dubai is a perfect venue for the whole family to escape the hot sun and have a ski holiday. Let go of your adventurous spirit and try the bob sledging, snow tubing, zorbing, and many other activities.
- Desert safaris- Dubai is not just about skyscrapers, and you must go out and see the desert. You can pick from afternoon and evening safaris and look for a tour that meets your needs and preferences. Enjoy new sports like quad biking, dune bashing, sand boarding, and camel riding with your family for an unforgettable experience.
- Dubai beaches- What adds to the crowning glory of Dubai are its glorious beaches with crystal blue waters. There are several beaches that you can pick, and some favorite spots are Umm Suqeim Beach, Sunset Beach, Kite Beach and Beach at JBR. Get beach information as some beaches require one to be nearly covered while others are allow anything.
Do you know of any other fun Dubai for families?