So you’ve got a trip to Dubai coming soon. We’re jealous! Dubai’s diverse landscape gives you endless options of unique things to do. You can experience the tranquil beaches, explore the bright lights and bustling atmosphere of the city, or migrate between both.
No matter what’s on your itinerary, we want you to be prepared. A vacation that is well-planned goes well, so we’re going to take you through how to plan and execute your trip to glorious Dubai.
Tips for Having a Great Vacation in Dubai
1. Get Your Transportation in Order
This isn’t the most exciting tip, but it must be a priority on your to-do list.
Don’t put off getting your plane tickets. Get them as soon as you get the idea since flights to the UAE are expensive.
You’ll need a plan for mobility before you arrive. Have the number of a trustworthy and prompt service such as Comfort Drive to pick you up from the airport and bring you to the hotel. The service will also come in handy as you navigate the city.
2. Get Ready For The Beach
If you’re going to Dubai, there’s no doubt you’re signing up for a tropical vacation. You’ll witness some of the clearest waters you’ll ever see. Dubai is also known for being exceptionally safe to swim in due to the soft ocean bed and lack of predatory sea animals.
Keep the beach in mind as you pack. Make sure your clothes include something to swim in. Plan to rent lounge chairs for a day out in the sun. While you’re not likely to encounter a rocky ocean floor, water shoes will ensure your safety.
3. Check Out the Main Attractions
You’ll only be here for a set time, and you might not get a chance to see this place again, so you’ll want to make time for these amazing attractions:
- Dubai Miracle Garden- For those with a romantic side. You’ll feel like you’re in a storybook.
- Aquaventure Waterpark– If you or a family member loves the story of Atlantis, this is a must-see.
- Bedouin camps– Have the unique experience of a desert barbeque.
- Global Village– This is Dubai’s ultimate entertainment center. You can find just about anything you never knew you were missing out on.
- Dolphin Bay– If you’re feeling really adventurous, you can swim with dolphins.
- Burj Khalifa– This is for thrill-seekers. You’ll be in one of the world’s tallest skyscrapers.
We recommend mapping out your itinerary ahead of time instead of winging it while you’re there. You’ll guarantee you have enough time for all the attractions and secure reservations, so you’re not shut out of any experiences.
4. Be Discerning About Where You Go
Remember that you are somewhere unfamiliar. The same safety rules you would follow anywhere else apply to this trip.
Stay in well-lit and populated areas. Keep healthy boundaries with acquaintances you meet. Don’t go to any remote locations with anyone you don’t know. They could be perfectly fine, but you need to put your personal safety first.
5. Keep Your Skin Protected From the Heat
Dubai’s climate is generally hot, especially during summer. You’re going to spend some time out in the sun. This is the time to wear light clothing and apply plenty of sunscreen, especially so if you have a fair skin tone. If you don’t, we guarantee you’ll go out and get sunburned on the first day.
Your Retreat Awaits You
Those who prepare for their Dubai getaway have the best experiences. You may not get to do everything you hoped to, but this guide will help you save time and experience the essentials.
Get ready for one of the most breathtaking experiences you’ll ever have!