Singapore is a fantastic travel destination in Asia, perfect for traveling with families and friends or for a romantic getaway. A beautiful country with green skyscrapers, Singapore’s ancient as well as new architecture will enamor you, making you want to stay for some more time. A wide array of festivals, multi-ethnic culture, splendid shopping malls, and succulent delicacies define this cosmopolitan city in Southeast Asia.The perks and reasons to go on a Singapore cruise the next time you visit South East Asia.Learn all about the Singapore cruise packages.
Because everyone deserves something different from the regular holidays, how about you go on a Singapore cruise trip which adds a greater sense of rejuvenation to your travel journey? All you have to do is hop aboard a cruise ship and sail from Singapore to start your full-blown holiday. After all, there are many deals on Singapore cruise packages that you can avail. These packages will take you from one destination to another as you sail across the sapphire waters on a cruise ship to Singapore. If you are still wondering why you should choose one of the available Singapore cruise packages, here are 5 reasons to convince you:
Reasons to Book a Singapore Cruise Vacation Packages
1. You get to select the cruise ship to Singapore as per your choice
As there are multiple cruise ship options available, you can choose a cruise to Singapore according to the activities, amenities, and cruising experience that people get on-board. Some of the ships that offer a versatile experience with your close ones on cruises to Singapore are the ‘Voyager of the Seas’ and the ‘Quantum of the Seas’. Both these ships provide lavish amenities, have restaurants with exquisite cuisines, and offer a host of thrilling activities to do, as well as various spectacular entertaining performances to watch, attracting you to create your own adventure on-board.
Tip: On the Voyager of the Seas, you can retreat to a spa and get a relaxing massage, or hop on a high-speed water slide for some adrenaline-pumping adventure, Whereas on the Quantum of the Seas, there is a rock climbing wall that you can climb to gaze at the wide ocean or hop on a jewel-shaped capsule to view the seemingly endless ocean from 300 feet above sea level. So, when you decide to choose a Singapore tour package on a cruise, remember, you have the freedom to take your pick!
2. You get to explore Singapore – A Southeast Asian Paradise
When you choose one of the Singapore cruise packages and visit Singapore on a cruise trip, here is a list of some of the astounding places you will be able to visit:
- Universal Studios: Having Hollywood themed parks and many exciting rides, there is something for everyone, including friends, family, and couples, at the Universal Studios.
- Sentosa Island: With striking beaches such as the Palawan Beach and Tanjong Beach, Sentosa Island should definitely be a stop on your Singapore tour.
- Jurong Bird Park: Housing a total of 400 species, Jurong Bird Park is a renowned bird sanctuary where you can go bird watching and witness the soft chirps of birds surround you.
- Fun activities: if you are an adventure junkie, you can indulge in some adrenaline-inducing activities, such as swimming, camping, snorkelling, and fishing on your Singapore trip. You can also go shopping on Orchard Road to take some fun souvenirs back home.
3. You get access to Singapore cruise deals and get to travel within your set budget
When you choose one of the Singapore cruise packages, you get access to a lot of deals which can help you enjoy a great luxurious Singapore cruise trip without having to spend too much. However, you must take into account the several factors that can affect your overall budget when you choose one of the Singapore cruise packages. Knowing them will help you select a cruise package according to your set budget. Here is a list of those factors:
- Point of departure
- Duration of the cruise package
- The cruise ship
- Low season or peak season
- Cruise type (night, day, or half-day cruise)
- Taxes, exclusions, and inclusions
- The number of people that will go on the cruise trip
4. You will have to unpack once
A cruise ship is like a floating hotel that takes you to numerous destinations without having to pack and unpack more than once. Various Singapore cruise packages can take you to Malaysia, Thailand, etc. as you cruise from country to country discovering the different destinations. While doing so, you do not have to lug your baggage along uneven streets and get to travel hands-free, going for a Singapore tour package with a cruise option included will definitely work in your favour.
5. Cruises have something for people of all ages
From tots to grandparents, cruises have something exciting in store for people of all ages. So, if you choose Singapore tour package (with a cruise included) or even any other tour package that takes you on a cruise, there are numerous options to keep you and your close ones engaged throughout their journey on the cruise. Teens get to hang out at cool spaces, there are play areas for little kids, and there are parent-friendly bars and pools. In addition, there are exquisite dining options and other endless activities on board. A cruise also offers the perfect setting for a romantic time with your partner if you cruise to Singapore for a couple’s trip. A romantic dinner, long strolls on the deck, and watching the sunset and sunrise from your room’s balcony are some of the exciting things that you can do on a romantic trip with your partner.
Going on a cruise trip will be one of the best decisions you will ever make because you will get to explore Singapore by going aboard a cruise, which makes the journey to the country even more enchanting.
A cruise trip not only offers you a great way to travel while keeping you thoroughly entertained throughout the trip. So, choose one of the cruise vacation packages and gear up for the trip of a lifetime!