A lot of people enjoy having themed vacations to get away from the routine and to be able to enjoy a few of their favorite hobbies in a beautiful setting. This kind of travel has become so popular that there are large hotels that have started creating packages that cater to many different tastes. Five of the top themed vacation options that are great for single travelers. In this article you will find a list of popular themed vacations.
I have learned about some of them and even experienced a few others and even though this isn’t a type of travel that I would do every time, I do think that is is a fun thing to do every once in a while.
5 Amazing Themed Vacations for Single Travelers
1. Yoga Retreats – By now it is no secret that yoga is an amazing tool to create a balance between body, mind and soul. Due to all of its benefits a lot of people have started practicing it. An what a better what to take advantage of your vacations than attending a yoga retreat where you can learn more about the practice.
Having your days filled with meditation workshops, nutrition advice and health workshops is a renewing experience.
2. Bingo Holidays – This is completely new for me but I had to include it in this list because it sounds like a lot of fun. Playing at places offers hours of entertainment. Ho having the activity as part of your vacation sounds great.
And I guess I’m not the only one who thinks that this is a great idea, because more and more hotels have started to offer bingo as an amenity.
3. Wildlife Viewing Holidays – This is one that I have been able to experience personally. Since I live in Central America and have dedicated a lot of time to exploring it. In this region you will find nature tours and wildlife viewing adventures being offered in each corner.
So having a wildlife viewing holiday in the region isn’t just easy but a must if you come to the region.
4. Golfing Holidays – I am not a pro, and it isn’t my favorite thing to do while I’m at home but I do enjoy it. That’s why I have stayed at a number of golf resorts before and it is always a great experience.
Golfing itself is a lot of fun and the hotels or resorts are always very relaxed and private. Plus, I am aware that there some of these golf courses or resorts set up tournaments for their customers. So you don’t have to be too experienced to enjoy them.
5. Adventure Holidays – These are by far some of the most popular at the time. Activities like hiking, rappelling, zip lining and climbing in nature are all the rage and there is no shortage of offers for this sort of tours either.
Which of these sounds like one that you would enjoy?