Finding fun things to do with kids can sometimes be a challenge. Especially in a place such as London that offers so many historic and important places to visit and some other activities to do where kids tend to get bored.Kid Friendly Adventures in London – Five things that you can do with your kids while visiting London.Take a look at this list to find out.
The key is in knowing where to search.
After some research I came up with a list of 5 things to do that kids will love.
Photo by: Karen Roe
Kid Friendly Adventures in London
1. Madame Tussauds – Kids go crazy seeing wax statues of all of their favorite celebrities, characters and learn about historic figures. There is even a ‘Scream’ feature for those feeling adventurous!
2. The London Dungeon – This one is for older kids. It is a great place for those looking for an exciting and spooky adventure. The combination of actors, special effects, rides, storytelling and gadgets provide hours of family fun.
3. Eat Some Liquid Nitrogen Ice-Cream – I don’t think that there is a kid out there who doesn’t love ice cream. I know you can get it everywhere but, how often do you get to see it being prepared in front of you? So visit the Chin Chin Laboratorists in Camden Lock.
4. Grand Medieval Joust – Another thing that most kids love are all things medieval, especially knights. So seeing them in action can be quite a treat. I don’t think they will ever forget about it.
This takes place in Eltham Palace.
5. Kensal Green Summer Fete – This is a chance for the whole family to have fun and learn about local culture. During this Fete you will find traditional entertainment, rides, bake offs, and even a petting zoo.
There are also tons of cheap London hotels that offer all sorts of amenities for children that go from day care, play centers to special menus. London can be fun kids too!