In these modern days it can be a bit overwhelming to plan a trip abroad. Especially because there are too many places to go to and even more places where you can stay. This is also great, because you get tons of options to play with. All you have to do is to know how to find the perfect one for your needs.
4 Steps to Find Hotels that Suit your Needs:
1. Why are you traveling? This is the first thing that you should think of. Is it a family vacation, a business trip, or maybe you want to backpack on your own? This will be helpful with choosing the location and when step 3 comes in.
2. How much money am I willing o spend? Having a budget ready by the time you start looking for your accommodation. It can help narrow down the amount of hotels that you will find in your search. Things will be a lot easier.
3. Know you Options: There are tons of options out there. Some are better than other for determined things. Here is a breakdown:
– Luxury Villas – These are entire houses that you can rent. Some accept one nighters, but the rule is that these are rented for at least a week. Some also offer servicer from a maid and a cook. For me these are ideal for families. You can find a few of the best in PPA villa holiday properties.
– Hotels/ Resorts – These are everywhere. Some are business oriented; some have tons of family friendly features and some other combine both.
– Boutique Hotels – Are a kid of hotel that has gotten popular over the last couple of years. They are tiny hotels with only 5 or 10 rooms that offer personalized service. Most are more luxurious and expensive than regular hotels.
– Hostels – They are known for being cheap, typically the kind of rooms that backpackers or travelers on a budget go for.
– Bed and Breakfasts/Inns – They are small like boutique hotels, but in this case they are run by the owners. It is one big house with a few rooms and common areas. Very sweet and simple.
4. Research: This should be extensive. Once you decided on the 3 items above, take your time and look everywhere, even under the rocks. This will guarantee that you find every option out there. You can save a lot by doing so, plus you might find a hidden treasure.
Do you have any other steps or tips? Leave them in the comments so we can all learn from each other’s experience.