For all Central Americans out there that want to leave what is already known by them; and embark on a golfing vacation, Spain might be your thing. Golf holidays in Spain are very popular among golfers from all over Europe, especially the UK. That is because of the amount of world class golf courses and resorts spread all over the country.
Photo By: adamwilson
Here are 5 Places in Spain that you can go to for a Golfing Vacation:
1. Costa Almeria – This is a popular region among golfers. There are two reasons for it: the amazing weather of the area and because of the great golf courses and resorts.
2. Costa Blanca – this is a place with historic towns and villages that you can visit, beautiful sandy beaches, but most importantly luxurious, beachfront golf resorts.
3. Costa Brava – This is a region that offers many good golfing options and a great weather. This is also a place that is still not crowded by tourists.
4. Costa de la Luz – It is located in the southern region of Spain. This is a great area for a luxury golf vacation. That is because of all the high quality golf resorts with challenging courses.
5. Costa Del Sol – This is a place that offers a lot more than just challenging golf courses. It is a place with a great nightlife.
Now you know about a couple of the best places to visit in Spain for a great golf holiday, all that is left to do is to pick the golf resort or course where you’d like to test your abilities.
This is a sponsored post