If you are a Central American or a traveler that has been spending a lot of time in it, it might be time for a change. Sure, tropical weather, jungles, wildlife and the colorful cultures are great but it is good to switch scenarios every once in a while. So, how about Europe?
The old continent is a place that attracts travelers mainly because of its history, legends and the mystical ambience. It is a must visit for travelers!
Here are 5 things to do in Europe:
Photo By: Jamiecat *
1. Museums – There is no better way to learn about the history and culture of these countries, and even about human history than museums. European museums are some of the best in the world. They are also about the most varied and interesting topics.
2. Castles and Historic Buildings – Another of many reasons that make Europe so special are the castles. Everyone seems to be captured by the stories of people that lived in them and the splendor of the buildings. There is something extremely romantic and intriguing about them. Many are privately owned and some others are in ruins. But some are open to the public, if you get the chance to take a tour inside one of them, don’t even think about it, just do it!
3. Go on a Wine Tour – Some countries of Europe, like France, Spain and Italy are known for producing good wine. Going for a tour along one of the vineyards, learning how wine is made and tasting some at the very end is an amazing experience. So give it a try!
4. Enjoy the Gastronomy – With migration and globalization you can now find many European style restaurants all over the world. But nothing will ever be better than visiting a restaurant in Europe and tasting the local, traditional dishes.
5. Shopping – To experience the modern aspect of Europe you must visit their shops. In the shopping district of each country you will find stores of all the major clothing designers, furniture, books, souvenirs, cosmetics and anything else you might think of.
Now that you have a pretty good idea of how you can spend your vacation in here, it’s time to start thinking about where to stay. If you are looking for a private and beautiful place to stay while in Europe, an apartment from GoWithOh.com would be a smart choice. With comfortable apartments across 12 European cities, you’ll be sure to find something you like!”
This is a sponsored post