What’s a good gift to give your dad? A man who really doesn’t need anything – at least nothing that he allows anyone to know.
So pounding my head over and over again for the best gift option, I realized the one thing my dad would love (not really need) is an elegant, leather wallet that can be a cool accessory for traveling, but also small enough for every day use.
I know it sounds simple, but you’ll be surprised how hard it is to find just the right one! One that will be useful and of his taste.
After a good deal of searching, I found it! I finally decided to get him the Kena Kai travel wallet.
Travel Wallet Review – Features that Blew Me Away:
1. ‘Croc’ style Italian Leather – Ok, so this wasn’t the biggest surprise or WOW. But it’s still pretty great to look at and he loves this style.
2. DataSafe – Have you ever heard of this? Because I’ll be honest with you, I hadn’t until now! It’s a way to protect oneself against identity theft. The reason this caught my eye is because my father, recently, was actually a victim of minor identity theft. Since that episode he is truly freaked out about what can happen. So this was a HUGE bonus!
3. Size does matter – The wallet is small enough so that you won’t have to handle a big bulky thing yet large enough for credit cards, money, passport, and documents that you will need when traveling.
More Features for you according to the seller:
- Croc” Embossed Italian Leather Passport Wallet.
- DataSafe RFID Shielding Technology to Protect Your Identity Against Theft
- Full-length Section for Currency and Multiple Pockets for Travel Cards and/or Receipts
- Interior Windowed ID Pocket for Easy and Secure Display
- DataSafe Technology Shields the RFID Chips Found in Today’s Credit Cards, IDs, and Passports
My Take On It:
I gave it to my dad for the holidays and since then he’s already put it to good use two times, and it’s not even the end of January. So we’re off to a good start! He also mentioned that the quality seemed nice and that we would be able to enjoy it for a long time. The safety features that it comes with has also given him some peace of mind.
Where to get it:
I found it online at Kena Kai Lifestyle Gear website and it was mailed to me immediately.
Enjoyed this post? Pin it!