After living in the tropics for so many years I’ve discovered two things:
1. My family and I love to live in warm weather with lots of sun
2. My family and I love to travel to the tropics where there is lots of sun
So what happens when kids, and adults, are out in the sun more than normal? Too much sun exposure. Which is a good thing on a whole, but if not protected properly can turn out to be dangerous in the long run.
My family has skin cancer in our genes, so this makes me that much more alert and cautious when out in the sun. However, I have discovered over the years that not all sunblocks are the same.
For example: Most have have toxic chemicals as part of the ingredients that not only harm us, but do harm to our environment- ie – oceans and marine life. And don’t forget about water resistance. Most say they work in the water, but then have fine print, after buying them, that they really don’t protect you at all once you touch the water surface.
Putting all these elements into play, can make a challenging search. When I stumbled upon Raw Elements Eco Sunscreen, it just seemed to have all my problems answered!
I got the Lotion 30 plus sunscreen. One bottle lasts and lasts and lasts.
1. Scent – it smells great. My kids are into odors these days, and if it doesn’t pass the smell test, it won’t touch their bodies. Grateful it was right up their alley.
2. Soar Eyes – After a lot of traveling with kids I learned tha they are hard to keep still, and in hot weather they sweat (a lot), so I was really pleased that after putting the sunscreen on they didn’t complain at all about it going into their eyes – as a lot do.
3. Ease to put on – the zinc allows me to keep track of my kids if they want to do it themselves. I see where they put it on, and then I can simply rub it in.
Other Features that are Crucial
- 100% All Natural and Certified Organic Inactive Ingredients
- Never Contains Harsh or Synthetic Chemicals
- Hypoallergenic, Safe For All Ages and Sensitive Skin
- Non Nano Zinc Oxide as the Only Active Ingredient
- Eco Safe, Reef Safe, Biodegradable and never Tests on Animals
My Take On It:
I’m ecstatic to find Raw Elements. It offers exactly what it says – 100% organic sunscreen, non-toxic, all natural and water resistant. Honestly, I don’t see any other reason to use the other brands anymore – prevention and healthy living is the only way to do things!
Where to get it:
I found the best and easiest way to order and get it at your doorstep is via their website and shop. It came within a couple of days of me requesting it, with great customer service.
Where to Find them: