By now I’m pretty sure you know how much fun traveling to Costa Rica can be. However since it is so popular it can get a bit pricey. After a lot of traveling along this beautiful country I learned some tricks that might help you save as you explore Costa Rica.
Get more tips on how to achieve a cheap Costa Rica vacation.
Here is a short list of 5 ways to save when you travel to Costa Rica.
1. Hanging Bridges – visiting the hanging bridges is something people must do during a vacation in Costa Rica. They are huge bridges located over the rain forest; the most popular ones are in Arenal and in Monteverde. The trails are well marked so you can go on your own without having to pay a guide.
2. Manuel Antonio National Park – This is another of those places you must visit and again, since it is so well maintained you don’t need a guide. Just pay the entrance fees of the park. You will spend less than half.
3. Beaches – Costa Rica is surrounded by tons of beaches, black sanded, white sanded, with great waves for surfers or easy waves for swimming. The best part? It’s free.
4. Renting Bikes in Puerto Viejo – A great way to explore the beautiful beaches of Costa Rica such as Puerto Viejo is to rent a bike. You only have to pay around $10 per bike for the whole day.
5. Central Parks – Each town, village or city has a central park where locals hang out and are normally surrounded by restaurants. It is a great way to spend an afternoon, having ice cream, reading a good book and letting the children play if you are traveling with your family.
Descubre la gran cantidad de actividades en Costa Rica.
These are just a few of the fun things to do in Costa Rica to save. There is no need to spend a small fortune in this beautiful Country.