There are many ways to travel and to visit the many countries and destinations of Central America. The most common ones are by land and by plane. But as we all know the most comfortable way to get to the Central American country you are interested in visiting is by plane.
In these modern days you will find airports in each of the countries or the region and in most of the cases you will find not one but many airports. This will make it easier for you to get in and out of the areas where the attractions you want to visit are.
The best part is that you don’t need to have a small fortune to spend in flights, buses or car rentals anymore because there are companies offering great discounts.
But just as traveling to any other region of the world there are a couple of things you might want to know that will make your trip even better. But it is your decision so check out all the info before you decide.
Here are facts and recommendations for traveling to Central America by Plane:
– You can expect entrance taxes from around $2-$20 depending on the country.
– It’s a common thing in the Central American airports to have to find the immigration office on your own and get your stamp.
– Visas are easy to get, you won’t need to get them before your trip or make long lines before your vacation starts.
– There are every day flights at good prices from the US and regular flights from other major areas like Europe. You can find flights with TACA airlines at flights24.com at good prices.
– In most of the airports you can find transport services that you can arrange ahead, or your hotel can do it for you.
Getting to Central America by Bus:
– The easier and cheaper way to get into Central America by bus is from the Unites States.
– It is a long distance and you have to go across Mexico but you can get to Guatemala in one full day.
– You can also choose between doing a number of stops in the Mexican attractions that will be on your way.
– If Guatemala is not the country you had in mind for your vacation a good idea is to arrange a bus to take you to the country you want to visit before you get to the border.
As you can see these are two completely opposite options. If you are looking for relaxation, luxury and resting, or maybe you just don’t have a lot of time plane is a must. If on the other hand you want to do some exploring and to enjoy the sceneries and towns you will see on the way bus is your best choice.
Whatever you choose, whether it’s plane or bus, you can be sure that you visit to Central America will be one of the best vacations you have ever had!