Character and style are what makes your stay memorable and special. Especially when you’re traveling with kids, the majority of your time is spent at the hotel, either getting ready to go out, or cleaning up, or relaxing or simply unwinding.
I found this to be a perfect fit with the adorable Valle Campanas Cabins in Monteverde. These tiny cabins are located on a large property that was once a working sugar mill. It’s owned by true Monteverdians! The family literally dates back to over a century when sugar was the main source of industry. But they haven’t fully abandoned their sugar roots.
1. Cabins – For a super price your family stays in a wooden cabin with separate bedrooms, living room, multiple bathrooms and balcony. Plus, with a small yard for the kids to go nuts in and great views.
2. Uniqueness – this adorable hotel is on an old sugar farm and they have a working sugar mill where Reina, the owner, makes delicious sugar cane juice for you right in front of your family.
It’s so fun to watch and then drink up!
3. Views – standing on your balcony you get to see the entire Tilaran mountain region!
4. Organic and fresh Ingredients – most of the food is grown right on their farm. You can take a tour and see for yourself and best of all, enjoy morning breakfast made from fresh ingredients.
5. Host – Reina is great. She treats you like you are family and being surrounded by her family and hospitality makes such a difference!
You can stay in a three bedroom cabin for less than $150. How can you beat that!