Every country has it’s unique twist and fun things to learn. Here are some interesting facts about El Salvador.
Find fun information about El Salvador Holidays.
1. El Salvador has a stigma around it due to the Civil war (which passed two decades aga) and it’s gangs. On the contrary, I have found El Salvadorians to be super friendly, kind, non violent and most importantly the country is truly a safe place to visit.
2. El Salvador is the smallest country in Central America, yet one of the largest commercial centers for the area with the largest mall in all of CA.
3. El Salvador’s currency is the US dollar, and it’s been like that for over 10 years.
4. El Salvadorians are also called Guanacos. Sometimes it’s considered negative, but other times they seem to wear it with pride.
5. El Salvador is one of the most popular surfing destinations in the world hosting tons of surf competitions yearly.
6. Out of all the Central American countries, it’s the only that doesn’t have a Caribbean coast line.
7. El Salvador is known to have some of the most active volcanoes in Central America.
8. Pupusas, El Salvador’s most traditional food, is practically considered a national icon.
Recibe datos curiosos e información sobre El Salvador.
This might be a small Central American country, but it has tons of other fun facts for you to discover. It is a place with a rich and colorful culture, so what are you waiting for to visit El Salvador?