I’m hosting a great giveaway. So join in the fun now!
Here’s what I love about this great Traveler’s Journal:
With all this new technology it’s easy to forget the traditional ways of keeping our memories. However, I have found that writing down my experiences, saving postcards and other great memorabilia of the place I’m visiting at the time makes me really enjoy my travels so much more.
What I use my Traveler’s Journal for:
1. Things I learned while traveling
2. Names of the places I visited
3. Addresses and phone numbers
4. Travel quotes
5. The memories of the wonderful adventures I have with my family and even names of people I meet.
6. The best part for me, though, when traveling with 2 kids I can sneak in writing in a journal rather than taking out my computer and pressing away at the buttons.
The Traveler’s Journal by Peter Pauper Press is a high quality hard cover notebook with 128 lined pages and 5 photo sleeves. My favorite part of it is the hard cover because it doesn’t bend or get ruined in the suitcase or backpack.
So give it a try!
If you liked it as much as I did don’t forget to enter the giveaway & good luck!