Jaco is a beautiful town located really close to San Jose. It is filled with restaurants and hotels for every taste and budget. It is also very well known for its surf breaks.
Adventurers usually have a great time here because of the amount of tours that are offered in the region, some are: parasailing, sport fishing, canopy tours and horseback riding.
Learn about the tons of things to do in Costa Rica during your vacation.
So Much to See
* Live crocodiles and the scarlet macaws in Carara National Park
* Miles of beautiful coastline
* Tortuga Island and all of its marine life
So Much To Do
* Surf lessons from a Costa Rican Surf Champ
* Glide through the air on a canopy tour
* Indulge with a full body massage
Descubre que hacer en Costa Rica en tus próximas vacaciones.
Where is it?
117 km southwest of San Jose
Hot in the day, cool with refreshing sea breezes at night.
June thru October are the rainiest months.
Annual Temperature: 71-90° F year round.
- Photo By:
Jaco Beach – robert101