I know that sometimes women who are pregnant for the first time want to go on a final adventure before they have to go crazy with diapers and feeding. Women who are already mommies may want to go on vacation too even if they are pregnant. That’s why I came up with a list of tips that will help pregnant travelers have a better trip.
- A seat near the bathroom will facilitate more frequent bladder emptying.
- An aisle seat will make it easier to get up for those trips to the bathroom.
- Bulkhead seats have the most legroom.
- Get up and take a short walk down the aisle once every half hour.
- Don’t travel alone. You never know when you are going to need some help.
- Don’t forget to get a medical certificate from your doctor before travelling and always have it with you.
- It is also a good idea to carry your emergency contact number and your doctor’s contact number. It would be even better if you did some research about clinicsÂ of the country you are traveling to, just in case of an emergency.