First answer this: Do you like nature, adventure, pristine beaches, howler monkeys, tropical forests, fine dining under the stars, undiscovered locations, bonfires and beautiful sunsets? And how about vintage Land Cruisers? If so Costa Rica has the perfect thing for you. It is a wild adventure called Off Roading that can only be had in Guanacaste with Off Road Costa Rica. The tour is a combination of 4 x 4 driving with light hiking. This involves river crossings, steeps, mud and huge puddles while learning about the gorgeous flora and fauna found in the Costa Rican back-country at a crazy affordable price. This would be a great option for adventurous honeymooners and families.
What are you waiting for? Oh, you want to know some of the details first. Ok, no problem!
This is what’s waiting for you once you sign up for this amazing adventure:
1. Toyota BJ40 or FJ40 Landcruiser
2. All Safari equipment – machetes, Indiana Jones bag (field guides, binoculars, two-way radios, maps, magnifying glasses and bandanas)
3. Certified mechanic and Costa Rican guide.
4. Lead guide jeep with sea kayak, snorkeling equipment, footballs, frisbees, boogie boards, canvas chairs, tables, ice chests (water, fruit, juices), spare parts, spare fuel, maps, tools.
5. Pre-mapped route. All routes include back road and off road (4 x 4 driving), steep driving, gorgeous vistas, mud, huge puddles, river crossings, small villages to see local life, beach driving, gorgeous private beaches and other unique and interesting sites.
Plus the tour options are endless: half-day Safari trip, or a wedding few could imagine (in the middle of virgin tropical forest), or a coast to coast Off-Road Expedition, or a 3 day trip around the Nicoya Peninsula. The choice is up to you!
Contact me for great discounts for the ultimate Off-Roading Adventure!
Here’s what people have to say about them and if you don’t believe them, I dare you to try it!
We recently traveled to Costa Rica for our family vacation w/ kids ages 9 & 12yrs. The day we spent driving Land Cruisers with Off Road Costa Rica was the most memorable! We got to see parts of the country that we would never have seen any other way.
Ted is AMAZING!!! He brings the jeeps/landcruisers to your hotel, picks you up, everything! He brought machetes to chop through the jungle, you get to drive the vehicles, you TOTALLY get muddy, wild & crazy off road!!! It’s awesome!!!