Staying fresh and looking clean all day is a struggle everyone faces. Especially on busy days, it is too easy to look stressed, tired, and sweaty. You may feel stressed sometimes, but you don’t have to look stressed all the time. For starters, Skinhelpers.com will give you all the information you need for your skin, from proper nourishing of your skin to removing all unwanted marks from your body like stretch marks and facial wrinkles. There are great products out there that can help you look bright and feel refreshed any time of day. It is really not that complicated! Just have the following essentials with you so you can avoid looking like a hot mess even on the worst days.Eleven essential items that you should travel with to keep you feeling and looking fresh all day long.Check out this list of skin care.
1. Face mist – A face mist brings back moisture and refreshes your skin, making it an ideal everyday companion, especially in hot and humid days. Carry a small bottle with you and spritz away for an instant boost.
2. Deo tissues – Stress, strenuous physical activities, and high temperatures can cause excessive sweating. The moment you feel sticky and horrid, whip out deo tissues to bring back your freshness in a snap. Use Missha’s Pposong Deo Tissue to wipe your body and replace unpleasant odor with a nice floral scent. Deo tissues are quite handy if you have impromptu sleepovers, too.
3. Oil blotting sheets – It is always great for you to shine, but not from oily skin. Make sure you are prepared to touch up your face with the help of oil blotting sheets. These remove excess oil that may come from your skin, sunscreen, or makeup base.
4. Skin primer – Before adding foundation, apply a light layer of translucent skin primer onto your skin. Like an invisible blanket, this product covers all of your skin’s flaws and imperfections. It erases fine lines, pores, and redness, creating an illusion of smooth and radiant skin. In addition, skin primers help keep your makeup in place.
5. Face powder – Show-off your fresh-looking face and curb oily skin with a few dabs of powder. Applying face powder takes no time, and it will make you instantly appear more put together with hardly any effort.
6. Heat-resistant makeup – What is the point of applying the perfect makeup when everything will only melt in the heat? Choose the products you use well and you can stop worrying about melting makeup. Pick high quality ones that are water-proof and moisture-resistant, as well as those with cooling and hydrating properties.
7. Lipstick – There is nothing cute about dry, chapped, or cracked lips. Rescue your look with a smooth swipe of fresh lipstick. It does wonders for your overall look! Sheer nudes or pink glosses instantly lift your face no matter the time of day. But more than enhancing your pout, it moisturizes your lips too, giving it that extra shot of charm.
8. Facial wash – Never underestimate the power of a quick face washing! Keep a little bottle of your favorite facial wash handy and wash your face to immediately brighten your face and your day! For best result, apply your favorite face mist afterward to keep your skin moisturized and supple.
9. Anti-frizz sheets – Constant exposure to wind, sun, or harsh chemicals can damage your hair. Use anti-frizz sheets to tame your strands and remove frizz, sweat, or chlorine buildup fast. With these inside your bag, you can look fabulously chic regardless of the weather.
10. Feminine wash – On busy days that require hours of full-body movement, remember to bring your feminine wash with you. Have a quick wash and easily banish discomfort, unpleasant odor, and stickiness.
11. Pre-heels spray – Do you love your heels but hate the blisters? Liberate your feet by using a pre-heels spray that keeps blisters at bay. The spray can feel like manna from heaven on days when you have to stand for hours on end.
Keeping yourself fresh and comfy can take a little effort, and the tools you need for this task may require a bit of extra space in your bag or drawer. However, keeping these items on hand can do wonders for your mood and look, especially if you’re having a not-so-excellent day.