ETF’s are the greatest invention when it comes to investing! Since they started trading on the open market they have grown to insane proporations so it can be a bit complicated to pick the best ones. With a bit of research you will find the best for you.
5 Exceptional Reasons and Benefits to Buy ETF’s over Mutual Funds
1. ETF’s are baskets of different stocks in anything you want: Indexes, sectors, industries, bonds, dividend stocks, REIT’s, precious metals, commodities, foreign markets, foreign currencies and so much more!
2. You can trade ETF’s in real time just like a stock during market hours. Unlike Mutual funds, you can only close out the deal at the end of the day. Plus, if you’re mutual fund has a certain time period if you get out early you can either pay a fine or a bigger management fee.
3. No front load, back load or any fees that aren’t already built into the price of each ETF like you can get with mutual funds some of which are surprise fees.
4. Super low expense fee! You do have to pay for the trade commission.
5. They are more tax efficient than mutual funds.
These are just some of the reasons that ETF’s are a must have for each investor in their portfolio!