Traveling to New York City!
Just hearing those words brings up mixed feelings instantly:
1. How can I ever afford to take my family there and not go broke
2. How do I know what to see and do in NYC
3. Will I have time to see all there is to see and do in NYC
Even though I grew up in New York, I never actually planned a trip there until this past year. My family of four were going to be real NYC tourists and I couldn’t wait. However, I too had those feelings pop up. I know how expensive it can be. And I also know that there is simply too much to do.
Gratefully, when you’re with kids your instantly focused only on what to do with them cutting out quite a bit of the adult stuff like staying out too late and walking tours, amongst other things.
That still didn’t sooth my worrying about affording all the attractions I wanted to visit.
So what’s a mama to do? Get online and figure out how to do NYC on a budget!
That’s how I found New York Pass.
How to Get the Best New York Pass Discounts
1. The Card – The pass is more like a smart card, or credit card which gives you free entries and discounts all across the five boroughs after you pay an extremely affordable price. You simply give it to the teller and the swipe it in their machine.
2. Attractions – It offers over 80 different attractions but you pay one price and get to explore as many of them as you want. Plus you get a handy booklet that fits into your pocket and is also like a guide book with a map of all the five boroughs and the subway system.
3. Fast Pass capabilities – this is very similar to what Disney does. The way it works is if you have the fast pass icon next to the attraction on your list in your booklet, you can cut the line and simply walk right in and your entrance is already paid for as well!
4. Discounts – The more days you buy the larger the discounts become until you are literally saving over $550 per person on attractions and even broadway shows and restaurants.
My Take on It
Brilliant – that’s how to sum it up.
I can’t even imagine going to the City without one of these in hand. It’s like a key to the city! What did people do before this nifty card?
One thing, I was quite sad we weren’t there long enough to fully take advantage of ALL the activities and attractions that New York Pass offers.
Find out the best option for you with the New York Pass
I can start listing all the attractions and options that they offer, but I personally think it’s best if you visit their site directly. Here you can see a video on how it works and what you feel most comfortable buying.
Now you can visit NYC, without breaking the bank!