What’s a good gift to give your dad? A man who really doesn’t need anything – at least nothing that he allows anyone to know.
So pounding my head over and over again for the best gift option, I realized the one thing my dad would love (not really need) is an elegant, leather wallet that also be an accessory for traveling, but also small enough for every day use.
I know it sounds simple, but you’ll be surprised how hard it is to find just the right one!
After a good deal of searching, I found it. Kena Kai travel wallet.
Features that Blew Me Away:
1. ‘Croc’ style Italian Leather – Ok, so this wasn’t the biggest surprise or WOW. But it’s still pretty great to look at.
2. DataSafe – have you ever heard of this? Because I’ll be honest with you, I haven’t! It’s a way to protect oneself against identity theft. The reason this caught my eye is because my father, recently, was actually a victim of minor identity theft. Since that episode he is truly freaked out about what can happen. So this was a HUGE bonus!
3. Size does matter – The wallet is small enough yet large enough for credit cards, money, passport and documents.
More Features for you:
- Croc” Embossed Italian Leather Passport Wallet
- DataSafe RFID Shielding Technology to Protect Your Identity Against Theft
- Full-length Section for Currency and Multiple Pockets for Travel Cards and/or Receipts
- Interior Windowed ID Pocket for Easy and Secure Display
- DataSafe Technology Shields the RFID Chips Found in Today’s Credit Cards, IDs, and Passports
My Take On It:
I gave it to my dad for the holidays and since then he’s already put it to good use two times, and it’s not even the end of January. So we’re off to a good start!
Where to get it:
I found it online at Kena Kai Lifestyle Gear website and it was mailed to me immediately.
Powered by Sidelines