How to Plan your Vacation to Belize
Belize is the only country in Central America where English is the national language. Which is great for travelers, but for us took us for a little bit of a spin when making reservations because I kept on wanting to talk to them in Spanish! In the end it all ended up going great! All you need are a couple of tips on how to plan your vacation to Belize, and things can go as smoothly as they went for us.
Plan your vacation to Belize:
1. Find out the best areas to visit – Belize is small but has so much to offer. The top locations I found that are must visits:
- San Ignacio Rain forest and Jungle area
- Hopkins Village
- Placencia Peninsula
- Caye Caulker
- Ambergris Caye
2. Buy your tickets – I found that because we were flying during off season the tickets were a bit cheaper
3. Hotels – for me this is the best part of planning our travels. There are soooo many amazing hotels in Belize that it was way too hard to nail down the ones I liked most. But, again, being the off season, we had the best choices for each place.
4. Tours – There are tons of tours you can go on when visiting Belize. After tons and tons of research we decided to stick to water fun, biking and golf cart rentals.
5. Rent, Fly, Boat or All – When you stay on the mainland of Belize, we decided that driving is the best way to get around. It’s super expensive to do private transfers and the buses, as safe as they are, take almost double the amount of time, which is precious to us.
For More Great Info Get Your Book NOW!
See more great things about Belize at Escaping Abroad’s Travel Blog.
Plan your Vacation to Belize – Tips and Tricks