What is the most exciting thing about traveling? Discovering places that you have never heard about and mainly visited by locals. Otherwise, you are always kind of stuck in the tourist rut. Sure that can be fun too. But every once in a while you need the local life injection, and it’s even better when it comes to you unexpectedly. That is exactly what happened during my trip to El Salvador.
Puerto La Libertad, El Salvador
La Libertad is really a port town. From the outset it looks shady and dirty. However, if you look past all that you will find the pier!
Get other fun details about the beaches of El Salvador.
Why Exploring the Pier is a Priceless Experience:
1. You get to see how the local fishing industry thrives and exists daily
2. The kids will be in awe with all the fresh fish caught that very second
3. Watch the local fishermen bring in their small boats with all sorts of fish
4. Listen to the local ladies bargaining for fresh fish for their homes, food and market stands
5. See, Hear and smell the bustle and commotion of fishermen and the fresh fish market
6. Eat at the local eateries serving the freshest seafood you can imagine – nothing beats a ceviche and beer at 10 am!
7. Watching the locals enjoying their day, eating fresh food and socializing among each other
8. Meeting local artists selling incredibly unique – one of a kind – art works
Don’t miss out on local fun!
Encuentra información acerca de como planear unas vacaciones en El Salvador.
Those are the reasons why everyone should visit El Salvador. Have you been to this Central American country? Did I miss any reasons? What do you guys think?