When you’re a beginner photographer you don’t realize the importance of accessories for your camera. For example, when you want to take a family portrait, which is seldom done when traveling.
Problems with Taking Family Photos:
1. Normally one parent is on the other side of the lens.
2. You are in remote spots where you can’t ask anyone to take it for you.
Solution and Ideas for Taking Family Photos
Honestly, I’ve strayed away from tripods for a while because I remember my husband carrying one around with him for his telescope and it literally took up half of our luggage space. Now with kids, the least extras I need to bring the better for me.
I finally gave in. I’m sick of having only half the family in photos. So I started searching the web and viola – I found a great one! ZipShot and immediately contacted them.
These are the reasons why I love this Tripod:
1. It opens quickly and almost on its own so I don’t miss unique photo opportunities.
2. It weighs less than a pound so I can take it everywhere with me.
3. It is also really small when folded measuring less than 40cm.
What more do I need?
Don’t forget to check out their facebook page for great deals!
Thanks, Castine, we are so enjoying this product!