My absolute favorite thing to do, besides actual traveling, is the planning for my trip. I have had a blast searching and learning all about this incredible country.
Interesting Facts I learned about Nicaragua that I Never Knew:
Learn more fun facts about traveling to Nicaragua.
1. Nicaragua is the largest country in Central America
2. Nicaragua is the safest country in Central America
3. Nicaragua is the new retirement hotspot for expats
4. Nicaragua has the largest lake island in the world
5. Nicaragua has the only fresh water sharks in the world
6. Nicaragua has the only lake island in the world with 2 volcanoes
7. Leon is the home to the largest cathedral in all of Central America
Descubre muchos más datos curiosos de cómo es viajar a Nicaragua.
8. Masaya Volcano is considered to be one of the most accessible volcanoes in the world
What surprised me most during my Nicaragua Preparations
– Some of the most expensive hotels in the country are in Leon.
– Masaya market is the largest market in Nicaragua
– Practically all of the tiny islands (Isletas) around Granada are for sale and most are in the 7 digits.
– Even though Nicaragua is the only place on Earth with freshwater sharks, they actually haven’t been seen in many years. No one really knows if it’s due to extinction or if they really exist.
Not sure why these were such weird facts to me. Regardless, I am actually on the hunt for more.
For More Great Info Get Your Book NOW!