Baby Banz are sunglasses that were designed especially for babies and kids. They come with an embedded silicone nose and brow piece for the baby’s comfort plus the lenses are polarized (they reduce glare from reflective surfaces). They come with a Neoprene elastic and adjustable strap that secures them to the baby’s face.
In these modern days it is really important to protect yourself and your family from UVB and UVA rays. That is why I was looking for a product that could protect my boy’s eyes when I came across Baby Banz.
Since they come in many different sizes both of my boys have been using them for a while and they seem to love them. These glasses are super light and very easy to put on. But the best part is that when they are on they stay in their place because of the elastic band that holds them.
Another important thing that convinced me to get them was the fact that they are polarized. So your kid’s eyes won’t be hurt by reflections.
My only problem with them was that babies don’t realize how important it is to use them, plus how do you explain that to them?
Because of that they are constantly trying to pull them off of their faces. They want to play with them or put them in their mouth.
I highly recommend getting these glasses, even if it’s hard to make small kids understand at the beginning this is one of the most important things to get used to.
- NEW!! Silicone Nose and Brow Piece is embedded into the glasses for added comfort
- POLARIZED Lenses offer 100% UVA/ UVB protection
- Category 3 lenses offer high sunglare reduction and good UV protection
- Durable polycarbonate Ophthalmic quality
- Capable of being replaced with prescription lenses
- Neoprene elastic strap matches chosen color of sunglasses and allows for flexibility, breath-ability, and comfort
- Side adjustable Velcro allows for years of wear as the child grows
- Frame is made of shatter-resistant polycarbonate
- Sporty, sleek design