What do you think about island hopping? That sounds like fun, right? Well, Costa Rica is surrounded by all sorts of beaches and islands. The most well known are Cano, Coco and Tortuga island. So why don’t you ride a catamaran and go for a full day cruise through crystal clear waters with Calypso Cruises towards the beautiful Tortuga island which is known for its white sanded beaches. This sure sounds like a great family adventure or a romantic trip for honeymooners.
Find more boat tours in Costa Rica.
This is how the day unfolds:
- Get picked up at your hotel either in San Jose, Jaco or Manuel Antonio
- Once you board the catarman you are greeted by the crew and tropical fruit drinks, cocktails and exotic refreshments
- Take a few snorkeling breaks
- Cruise by seven other islands, all isolated from the rest of the world
- Midday arrive to Tortuga Island
- Once again get greeted by the crew with a cold glass of white wine or another tropical cocktail
- Explore the island or sunbath
- Lunchtime – meal extraordinaire or better known as ‘Traveling Feast
- Dance while a live band plays for you
What do you think? Pretty great, huh? That’s exactly what you’ll get plus a lot more with Calypso Cruises to Tortuga Island!
Contact me for great discounts on the Tortuga Island Tour!
Here’s what people have to say about them and if you don’t believe them, I dare you to try it!